Chapter 2 Part 2 - The Fight in Carnfrey Village

Mira dropped down without a thought and saw someone. Well, just no someone. There were 4 boys who surrounded one boy. One of the boys stood behind the others as if he was incharge of the 3 boys who surrounded the one boy who was hurt.

  "Who are you?" asked the boy, who was incharge.

  "Get away from him," commanded Mira.

  "Why should we listen to you?" asked the boy.

  "My name is Mira Mellian. What is your name?"

  "Damian Shallkoa. Why'd you ask?"

  "Who's the boy you're hurting?"

  "Mikhalo Clarke. It doesn't matter."

  "It does matter."

  The 3 boys looked at Damian confused.

  "What? Is there something wrong?" Damian asked.

  "We never tell people the names of our victims," said the boy in the blue shirt.

  "Why are you obeying her?" asked the boys in the green shirt.

  "You never obey anyone," said the boy in the red shirt.

  "Sh-SHUT UP!" yelled Damian. Damian looked down at Mira and smirked.

  "That smirk will disappear," said Mira as she smiled.

  Then, everything suddenly went black. When the 4 boys woke up, they were tied together with a pole at a playground. Little kids and parents looked at them as the guards ran to the 4 boys.

  Mikhalo Clarke looked around and realized he was in a living room. He saw Mira walked into the room, and moved a little away from where he was.

  "Oh, you're awake. Sorry to startle you," said Mira.

  "You-I-How-but-what?" said Mikhalo.

  "You're lucky that I saved you from those 4 boys," said Mira as she fixed things around the living room.

  "You didn't have to. It's just how life works," said Mikhalo.

  Mira looked down at the floor and said, "Well, that's going to change."

  "Why did you bring me here? What is this place?"

  "It's the place I lived in when I visited Carnfrey Village."

  "And~ Why'd you bring me here?"

  "To protect you from them."

  "Yeah, I realized that. You didn't have to bring me here."

  "My father's guards would take you and ask you questions that you don't even know how to answer and you would most likely get killed."

  "K-Killed? What do you mean?"

  Mira looked at him and said, "My name is Miranko Meldelian. I am the next heir to my Town which is the Home of Meldelian in the Forest of Meldeli--"

  "I THOUGHT THAT PLACE VANISHED!"

  Mira froze at those words. She turned to Mikhalo and stared at him.

  "W-why are you staring at me like that?" asked Mikhalo. "You look more scary like that."

  "Who told you that the Home of Meldelian v-vanished?" asked Mira.

  "Well, it's a long story. After all, whoever lived in the Home of Meldelian a long time ago, put a border on it, making it hard for others to find it. So--"