Dear Reader 2

Thank you for reading this story!~

  There are many stories and chapters coming up.

  For this story, I didn't really add all the characters. I wanted to add every character I could, but I only wanted the characters who would impact the story.

  There may or may not a side story story for characters that didn't really make it to this story. Though, side those side stories wouldn't really im-- nevermind. It would impact the story, but since they're just side stories and characters, I'm not really going to make that story.

  Many of my friends/friends of friends/just friends made really great characters. Honestly, 35 and more are just too much XD. Though, I may write a story about the characters. Like, their own story, and not related to this story. Just for characters that weren't added to this story. Character's profiles were too good.

  Also, for my friends/readers, there's a reason why it's called "Harien Unleashed - A Story Beyond Us".

  To pronounce names (my way) :

  Miranko = ME-rAn-go

  Meldelian = Mel-dell-lee-in

  Harien = Har (it's like "Hard" but without the "d") - ri (like "rise" but without the "se") - en (you know how to pronounce that right?)

  Darjiden = Dar (like "Darn" but without the "n") - ji (g) - den

  The rest of the characters I'm not going to tell you how to pronounce their names since they are not my original characters. :)

  Anyways, READ UNTIL THE END!~

  Chapters and Stories coming soon~.

  THANKS!~ :)