13. I Have You

Warning : This chapter contain Men and Men 18+ Sexual Explicit Content. Do not proceed if you are underage or not comfortable with this content. You’ve been warned. 

***

Earlier that night, 

Earlier that night, 

Shen Wei was hummed his favorite song while cooking dinner in his kitchen. He tried to throw away his doubt when he asked Zhao Yunlan to see Yezun. Shen Wei was worried, Yezun’s voice was very convincing and he knew that Yezun was in pain, either because he was sick, or because another pain especially after Zhao Yunlan totally ignored him in the past 2 weeks. After all, Yezun was still Zhao Yunlan’s fiancée until Zhao Yunlan decided to break the engagement, which was on Zhao Yunlan’s plan but that wasn’t a priority. 

For Zhao Yunlan, keeping Shen Wei safe was his priority. If he broke Yezun’s heart then surely Wang Ziru would blame Shen Wei and that could be a nightmare, considering how dangerous Wang Ziru is. 

Shen Wei’s phone vibrated and he suddenly smiled after reading the text message that came to his phone. It was from his best friend, Zhang Kylin and because he was cooking dinner so he also invited Zhang Kylin over to have dinner with him and Zhao Yunlan, of course Zhang Kylin would never say no to Shen Wei. 

(I messed up this fake chat with typo 🙃 It's not "I'LL RIGHT" but "ALRIGHT". I couldn't fix that. Sorry guys)

5 minutes after he received the text message, Shen Wei actually confused because someone rang the doorbell. It might Zhang Kylin but how fast? Shen Wei was a little bit hesitated but he walked to his door anyway and opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw few big men with suits was standing at his front door. They didn’t even put any emotion in their face. 

“Excuse me?” Shen Wei asked with confuse but those men didn’t utter a word, they just barged in and tried to make a mess, but Shen Wei protested “HEY!” 

Shen Wei was afraid, luckily his phone was with him so he texted Zhang Kylin, the first contact at his messenger list, because the last person that he texted was Zhang Kylin.