10. Part of The Truth

“Did you know about this before?” Asked Zhao Yunlan to Yezun when their mothers already left Zhao Yunlan’s place “Why they decided that out of sudden?” 

“I didn’t know either, Yunlan. Mom asked me this morning and forced me to give her an answer. We have a plan to get married, sooner or later it will still the same right? That is why I agreed” Yezun answered “Is there any problem?” 

“I’m not ready, why we should rush our wedding? I still have a lot of things to do” Zhao Yunlan rubbed his face. This sudden decision wasn’t the part of his plan. “Yezun Ah…… can we talk about this with both of our parents? I’m not going anywhere so there’s no need to rush the things” 

“Why I feel like it’s seems like you don’t want to marry me at all? Did you change your mind already?” Yezun frowned “I mean, there’s nothing different between get married sooner or later” 

Zhao Yunlan didn’t really want to argue with Yezun because he was afraid that he would spill something to Yezun and then it would make his plan ruined more than now. But he didn’t know what to answer either, should he use some kind of wise word or just simply leave Yezun hanging like that? 

“Yezun, marriage is a huge commitment, I only want to get married once so it’s kinda hard for me to rush this matter. I swear I’m making myself ready but it needs time” Zhao Yunlan sighed “Can you understand?” 

“We’ve been together for 10 years, more if you could remember and you still not ready yet?” Yezun said and suddenly took off his ring “What’s the point of you gave me this ring when we were on high school?” 

I didn’t give it to you, I gave it to your brother because me and you were not a couple, you lied to me and manipulated me, Zhao Yunlan really wanted to say it out loud but he tried to hard to hold himself. It made Zhao Yunlan frustrated but he tried so hard to hold on because it was for Shen Wei’s sake. It was for his safety. 

He knew what kind of women, Wang Ziru is. She can manipulate everyone including her husband and her husband is so powerful so both of them are actually dangerous. Just only by one word, they could make someone kill you. In addition, they are so greedy of money so they could do anything to get all money that they want. Also using their son as pawn, pushed him hard to learn and to take over the business. 

It’s understandable that every parents want the best for their child but what they did was far from good. Once Zhao Yunlan witnessed with his eyes, they asked an assassin to kill their business rival just because Yezun lost a tender, the company form Japan chose Yezun’s rival company because their prize was cheaper with the same specific product that Yezun offered. Of course that business, The Japan Company had the right to choose. But Yezun couldn’t accept that and told his parents that his rival was cheating. In the next day, that poor man got kidnapped and got killed in Yezun’s mansion, unfortunately because Zhao Yunlan was there too to witness also no one could speak a word to the outside tho, back then Zhao Yunlan was still in the police academy but he didn’t want to risk it, since they are dangerous he was afraid that they would harm his parents.