08. Stay With You

Shen Wei sat right next to Zhao Yunlan who was kept telling him what he found at Bei City, everything became so clear now although there were still some pieces that they couldn't remember

Shen Wei sat right next to Zhao Yunlan who was kept telling him what he found at Bei City, everything became so clear now although there were still some pieces that they couldn't remember. At least for now they had something from their past, mostly beautiful especially all they moment they spent together as a young couple that was madly in love.

As soon as Zhao Yunlan strated to remember, his feeling also changed and after all that he found at Bei City, he became so sure about his feeling. Back then little Zhao Yunlan loved his Xiao Wei so much, tho they were still young and maybe people thought that they might had puppy love but Zhao Yunlan knew that his feeling back then was real.

He remembered how determined little Zhao Yunlan was, especially after he knew that his Xiao Wei had suffered a lot after his family mistreated him. He remembered how broke he was every time he saw tears coming out from his Xiao Wei's beautiful brown eyes. He remembered how mad he was when his Xiao Wei got hurt and only gave him a broken smile then saying that he is fine. No, Zhao Yunlan knew that his Xiao Wei wasn't fine and because of that he tried so hard to save his Xiao Wei.

And after 10 years, his feeling came back for the first time when he saw Shen Wei silently cried after received a call from his relatives, maybe his father, back then Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei wasn't this close also Zhang Kylin never said anything to him. Why would he anyway? No one, including Zhao Yunlan knew that he and Shen Wei was actually a couple back then. From that day, Zhao Yunlan's feeling toward Shen Wei got bigger and bigger.

"Look at this cute boy" Zhao Yunlan showed Shen Wei a yearbook from their school "I got this from the library and this cute boy is you" Zhao Yunlan also pointed another boy "And this handsome boy is me"

"So, basically I'm cute and you're handsome?" Shen Wei chuckled

"Of course" Zhao Yunlan nodded proudly

"Where did you get this yearbook?"

"From the library also the librarian knew us! Well especially you because you were lived in the library for so long, she said that I had to drag you out from the library almost every day!" Zhao Yunlan said "She also wondered how could a kind and smart boy like you fell in love with a scoundrel like me. She really emphasized the word scoundrel"

"Don't lower yourself like that, I think that our feeling were equal back then, you loved me and I loved you" Shen Wei said

"Then how about now?" Zhao Yunlan asked "Kylin said that the first thing that popped in your head when you were woke up from your coma was me, Ah Lan....."

"Uhm......." Shen Wei felt awkward, the answer was obvious but he had another consideration, yes.... Yezun "But you have.............."

"fiancé?" Shen Wei just nodded in confirmation "Do you think that if we loved each other means that I cheated on Yezun?" Shen Wei nodded again "Actually I cheated on you. We never broke up and also I never really love him, well to be honest I do love Yezun but somehow deep down in my heart I rejected that feeling. At first I thought that it was maybe because I was confused because of my amnesia but turned out, I might had amnesia but my heart always remember who I love"