We have a mole

(This song is really good)

Previously~
————————————————————————————————————————————
I landed. One solid ground. "NO TIME LETS GO."
I got up and ran to catch up, the enemy on out tails."BRITT! USE THE WIND TO LIFT US."
I saw her panic. She's never lifted people before. She stopped and raised her hands. "Take me Up." We rose. We all let out breaths. "Alright now to figure out," Micheal said with a voice of finality. "Who's the spy?"
                           Present time
————————————————————————————————————————————

"Shit." We heard someone curse from below us. But it wasn't he gruff voices of the mage catcher. It was a woman. We looked at each other, our eyes widening. Britney's raised a finger to her lips. We lowered onto the floor. I ran in the direction of the noise we heard earlier. The woman was gone. "Shoot,"I said. I heard Michael muttering an extremely colorful choice of words in a language that I somehow understood thought it didn't sound like English. I'll worry about that later. Brittney approached us slowly, clearly thinking hard. "It has to be someone with us. That's the only explanation."

"I really didn't expect to do this so soon..." Aaron said quietly. "Such a shame.. oh well. Sorry."
And with that pink smoke curled out of his fingers, getting thicker and thicker making it harder to get air into my lungs. I hacked and coughed just TRYING to breath. "It's no use.."Aaron said."I'm....sorry. Goodnight."
The last reasonable thought I had was 'scream' before my mind welcomed sleep.

A/N
Sorry for the small chapter, I'm thinking of starting a new book, and no. I'm not ending this one. The other one I'll update every time I get a request. Stay safe!