Lockdown

A/N- I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while I just got back on Wattpad a while ago and I will try to update more frequently , although school is starting in around two weeks, I will do my best to make longer chapters. For now, enjoy!

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? What do you mean he's in trouble?!"my dad asked. "No time to explain , let's go we might be able to find him!"I said getting up and running out of the pantry. I heard a scream. I started internally panicking . My breath became heavy. I heard a thud. I remembered to teleport to the sound of the thud and was met with... My mother. On the floor. Eyes white. My dad appeared next to me and took mom away. I looked around the room. "No. N-no...no. NO," I heard myself say. I started having a panic attack. My breath became shorter. Something was shaking. Or maybe that was me. I don't know. All I know is that he's gone. MY BROTHER ELIJAH IS GONE. The room tilted sideways. I needed to sit. But as soon as I tried to sit, I saw black dots. The world went black.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-might need to stay here for a while. Yes I know your daughter has to learn more defense, now more than ever, but she needs to rest. If she has another black out-" I heard our family doctor say. I slowly opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by the light coming from ceiling. I blinked a few times and sat up, wincing from the pain on my back. I must've fallen as I fainted. "Ah Chloé your awake. Are you feeling alright?"said the doctor. "A bit," I croaked. If your wondering why I wasn't healed it was because my family of mages couldn't be healed if it was an outer injury. If it touched the second skin layer, it could heal. "CHLOÉ!"  My father rushes into the room. "How are you?! Are you alright?! How did you know that Elijah was gone?!"he trailed off, the impact of the words hitting him. His eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head slightly. "No never mind. The more important thing to say is... the magic council has issued a ....... a.... a lockdown."
"W-what?"I asked, not believing my ears. The last time we had a lockdown was centuries ago, according to the history books and the elders. My father nodded solemnly. "But then who's going to search for Elijah?!"I yelled. "We don't know that yet," he said slowly. I shook my head, trying to make more sense of what he said, trying to find a new meaning to his words. But only one thought came to my mind. Action.

A Magic Curse (on pause)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें