Chapter 20!

Mulai dari awal

"Yah! You know it's rude to interrupt someone on their lunch break!" Eunbi raised her voice once more as she hopped off the table and crossed her arms. She then looked directly at his his eyes with a stern look on hers.

"And as if taking pictures is hard, c'mon!" Eunbi suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the camera left in the middle of the room and then she continued to walk in front of the camera.

(YN) sighed out loud at her and shook his head then decided to join into her antics. "Kwon Eunbi-ssi~ please strike a pose!" He told her as he tried his best impression of a photographer.

She then raised her hands and grabbed some of her hair from the back which revealed more of her front side and arms.

*Snap! Flash!*

after the first photo was taken, She then raised her hands up above her as if she was stretching and flaunting her chest but instead of looking at the camera, she was looking at him.

And after more and more photos were taken, the more she exposed her body to him.

"Eunbi-ssi!~ I think that's enough photos." (YN) told her whilst he raised his hand to grab her attention. "Eh?! That fast? One more! One last photo!" She yelled out towards him but was only answered with a chuckle.

"That's the fifth time that you've said that now and I'm sure the photos we just took could fill up the storage of the laptop~" (YN) told her as he walked back to his table. Eunbi sighed as she slowly followed him back.

He sat down and she sat down back on her seat next to him. He clicked on her photos and with his other hand, he pointed towards the screen.

"Here, I'll let you pick the photos you want me to use~" He politely told her. Eunbi looked at him and bowed quickly then suddenly put her hand on the mouse whilst his hand was still on it.

The sudden touch of her soft hand on his quickly grabbed his attention. Her warm hand on his also made him feel the warmth despite the cold room they were in. You could say she made him feel warm and soft inside.

And in an instant, he gaze was on her and had a warm smile on his lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Meanwhile*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A black car slowly parked itself outside of the building and the driver's side door slowly opened itself. A suited woman slowly went out of the car and closed the doors.

She was followed by another girl who was frantically trying to follow the first whilst she carried both of their purses.

"Secretary Kim, please lock the car for me.." The first woman told the second as she handed her the car keys. And with a press of the button, she locked the car.

She slowly turned back around and suddenly her boss was gone. Not in the parking lot that she was in.

"How did she...where did she..aish! What's wrong with Ms.Kang?" Minju told herself as she quickly walked towards the entrance of the building.

She slowly reached the automatic doors the building had and stumbled upon her boss in the middle of the lobby with the employees of the hotel in front of the lobby table.

With one quick breath in chorus, they greeted her. Minju slowly walked towards her and noticed the stares of the other guests in the lobby towards them making her look down on the ground in her shyness.

With a flick of her wrist, the staff were signalled to move away and so they did. Each one moved to the side and Ms.Kang soon continued her way towards the elevator of the building.