"Okay." He grins turning his back to her to talk to Yoongi.

"You see Sarah." I whisper as I lean back in. "You brought a knife to a gunfight. You fucked up."

Not letting her spew any rebuttal, I turn my attention back to Tae, twirling my fingers through his dark locks.

"Wanna dance princess?" He asks as he leaves a soft kiss on my lips, his grip tightening on my thigh as I lean into him.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Leaving the guys behind, I lead Tae to the dance floor, stopping in the centre instantly swaying my hips to the sensual beat that's playing.

With my arms resting over his shoulders and my fingers interlocked behind his neck, I leave no distance between our bodies. Locking my eyes with his as we move in sync with each other.

"You feeling better now baby?" He asks before cupping my cheek with his large hand.

"So much better." I smile up at him, turning my body as the music changes, pressing my ass into his clothed cock, purposefully grinding on him as he growls in my ear.

"What are you doing princess?"

"Just dancing." I answer innocently, smirking to myself as I feel him getting hard.

Leaning my head back I grip onto the back of his neck pulling his lips onto mine, keeping my hips moving as my ass assaults his thick bulge.

"Home time!" He yells before spinning me around and throwing me over his shoulder. A yelp leaving my lips as his hand comes down on my ass that's now next to his face.

Waving at the guys as Tae storms towards the exit, I don't miss the opportunity to blow the bitch scowling at me a kiss.

Game over!

Sat in the back of the cab, we give no regard for the poor driver that's driving us home. Like a couple of teenagers on prom night our hands are everywhere.
Lost in the heat of passion we struggle to stifle our moans, lipsticks smearing all over each other as we switch from lips to necks.

Slipping his hand along my now bare leg, Tae leans me back into the seat, his tongue delving into my mouth as he searches for my pantie line.

Grinning up at him as he pulls away from the kiss, he bites his lips as he suddenly remembers I'm not wearing any.

"Can you drive faster please!!!!"

Falling through the front door we find ourselves on the hardwood floor, our kisses becoming aggressive as we desperately try to strip each other naked.

My dress now in a heap on the floor and Tae's shirt open, I pepper kisses down his smooth chest as I tug at his leather belt, my mouth salivating as I imagine him throbbing in my mouth.

Flipping our positions I straddle my legs either side of him, inching my mouth down towards his cock as his heavy eyes look down on me.

Hissing as I lick the pre cum off of the tip, I can't help a smirk to form on my lips when his legs jolt beneath me.

Teasing him I allow only the head inside my mouth, my tongue swirling around the tip as he whines and throws his head back.

"Princess please." He pants, his hands desperately gripping the side of my head. Pulling back I smile down on him, gripping his length in my hand.

"You want more daddy?"

"S-So much." He stutters.

Without warning I dip my head, taking him completely in my mouth until I feel him tickling the back of my throat.

Whipping my tongue around him each time I bob my head, I move one of my hands to his balls, massaging them and giving them a little squeeze each time he hits the back of my throat.

After mercilessly sucking him off for a few minutes his breathing becomes laboured as he starts to twitch in my mouth, little drops of pre cum smearing on my tongue each time I take him fully.

"Fuck! Princess I'm gonna cum!" He pants as he shoots his head up.

"Then cum." I say, releasing him from my mouth before diving back in.

"Oh no you don't!" He snaps, pulling me away from him. Sitting up abruptly he picks me up like a rag doll, throwing me onto the bottom step of our staircase.

"You're not looking the way you do all night princess without expecting me to fuck you are you?" He grits as he buries himself deep inside of me, my head falling back as I wrap my legs around his waist.

Latching his mouth onto my neck, I feel my skin tightening in his mouth as he sucks hard sure to leave a beautiful reminder of this night.

Snapping his hips he pulls back, gripping harshly onto my sides whilst fucking me hard, my back slamming into the stairs hard enough to leave an interesting shaped set of bruises.

"Tae let me ride you." I pant. Not having to ask twice he's already pulled out helping me to my feet.

Taking a seat on the stairs he smiles seductively up at me whilst palming himself.

Turning my back to him I hear him grown as my ass becomes level with his face before I sink down onto him, the backwards position causing his cock to hit my G-spot instantly.

Gripping his knees I bounce on his cock, cries of pleasure spewing from my mouth as he bucks his hips to meet me every time.

Feeling myself tightening around him a dull ache forms in my stomach, a tingling sensation coursing through me as my orgasm reaches it's peak.

"Tae!!" I call out as I release around him, my arms becoming weak as my body falls forward.

Without him pulling out I find myself on my hands and knees with Tae fucking me from behind, his hand pulling my hair into a pony tail as I feel him release inside of me.

Collapsing to the floor with him on top of me we both gasp for air whilst he softens inside of me, his kisses trailing along my shoulders as I smile contently.

Both now sprawled out on the floor, our bliss is suddenly ended as we hear someone clearing their throat at the open door.

Jimin stood there with his hand over his eyes as he grins down at us.

"The others are outside. At least we waited until you were done though right?"

Can I get some love for the double update including smut?????