𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Before we got to his house we got something to eat plus some snacks

"You pick ." He gave me the remote.

"No, you pick." I gave it back to him and he looked at me for a while.

"If I pick we watching something scary." He shrugged.

"Ok Ok." I laughed. I put it on Poetic Justice and I laid down beside him.

"He dumb as hell, he saw them watching him." Langston said.

"But he didn't know they was following him." I said.

"Nah, he knew what it was and that's what he get." He argued back.

"So what would you do then." I raised up from his chest and looked at him.

"Get em' before they get me, ain't no sense in running if they gone keep chasing you." He said.

We was talking throughout all the movies. We was paying attention but at the same time we knew what was going on. Then, we just ended up talking about relationships.

"That ignoring each other shit can get somebody fucked up." He said.

"I don't like that either, inconsistency is annoying,ain't nobody got time to be guessing when you gone fuck wit me." I agreed.

"That's the point of communicating if you can't communicate wit me the fuck you wit me for." He said.

"Yea all relationships need communication but also a sense of understanding. If I tell you something and you're not willing to see where I'm coming from, then what's the point in telling you anything." I explained.

"True." He agreed.

"What's something that get on your nerves in a relationship?" I asked.

"Talking shit." He answered.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Like if we got problems keep that shit between us. Cause then- Ight so say we got in a big argument and you go to yo friends talking shit then you come back to me but then yo friends gone be thinking they get a say so on our relationship." He explained.

"Ohhhhh I get what you saying." I said.

"Then, you saying "fuck him" in yo lil group chat when really you up late at night reading old text messages listening to Giveon and Jhene aiko crying or some shit." He continued.