two

When I left the strip club I was already changed into a regular hoodie and jeans

When I left the strip club I was already changed into a regular hoodie and jeans. I drove on my way to the hospital after my sister called and said it was about my mother. When I walked in I went over to where my sisters were.

"What happened." I said as she wiped a few tears.

"She said she wasn't feeling good, but then she passed out. She needs to tell you something." She explained.

I walked quickly to my mother's room, and she was just watching TV.

"Hey momma." I hugged her and sat in the chair beside her.

"Hey." She said tiredly.

"What's going on." She grabbed my hand and rubbed it back and forth.

"Chantelle I have Cancer." She said.

"Momma why didn't you tell me." A tear slipped.

"I didn't want to worry you, you've been so focused on school- Momma I don't care, this is more important." I cut her off.

"I don't have long before- Momma please don't talk like that." I shook my head. "I'm going to make sure you have all the treatment you need, okay." I assured her.

"I don't have that kind of money." She said.

"Momma I said I'll take care of everything." I said

"What job do you have?" She asked curiously. Thankfully, before I could answer my sister walked in.

"Momma I was just letting you know, I'm about to go I have work in the morning." She hugged her.

"See you later Ciara." She hugged back. "You should go too and get you some rest." She looked at me.

"Ariah you gone stay with momma or you want me to drop you off over a friend's house?" I asked.

"I'll stay here I don't want her to be by herself." She answered.

I have two sisters and I'm in the middle. Ciara is 23, I'm 22 and Ariah is 19. We've always been close growing up.

We said our goodbyes and I was on my way home. It was a long quiet drive, I just needed to think. I mean it's no issue with paying for my mother's treatment. I have more than enough money saved up. I've put money towards a house, my future business, and of course every day essentials that I'll need. I'm not the type to blow over all my money, I'm actually smart about my money.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
11:32 𝚊𝚖 | 𝙰𝚝𝚕

After doing my regular morning routine, I counted all my money that I made this weekend since today was Monday. For every hundred dollars I put a rubber band on the stack. I counted $48, 900. I put it all in my PINK bag and got dressed to go to the bank.

"GoodMorning Allen." I smiled walking up to the desk.

"GoodMorning Love." He smiled. Allen loved when I made these visits. He never questions where all this money comes from he just loves doing what he does.