𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

I refused to cry again so I just put the box back in his closet but kept everything that was in it and sat it on the bed behind me

He walked in shortly after trying to kiss me but I moved.

"What's wrong wit' you?" He asked.

"You that's wrong with me." I said.

"We was just good what you talking about." He laughed.

"What you doing with these?" I held up the small bag with the percs in it.

"Them not mines- Then who the fuck is it, you the only other person in here." I cut him off as I raised my voice.

"I'm holding it for somebody." He said dryly.

"You lie so much." I shook my head.

"I'm not lying, you with me all day everyday you would notice something off about me if I took em. I ain't got lie about that shit." He said.

"Who you holding it for?" I crossed my arms.

"Dre." He said.

"Why would you even agree to holding it for him you have a whole fucking baby and family to focus on. You the main one always talking about how you grown well he grown as hell too he can take care of his own shit." I said.

"Ight." He said.

"When you was gone tell me bout this?" I looked at him.

"Why you going through my shit?" He looked at me.

"That's not answering the question." I said.

"That ain't got nothing to do wit' you." He said.

"So what is it? Cause it look like some bullshit to me." I said.

"Stop speaking on a situation you don't know shit about." He said.

"I know enough, and unless you finna clarify this lil situation you can get out of my face." I said.

"Ight since you know enough check the date and look at the other papers." He scrolled on his phone and I rolled my eyes.

I looked at the date and it read July 13, 2018. I took the box out again and looked at the other papers and it was court papers and dna test results.

He was basically paying child support for a child that wasn't his and he sued her to get all that money back.

"You done tryna figure shit out now?" He looked at me.

I ain't want it to be an I told you so moment so I can admit i was in the wrong.

"Ok I apologize for assuming but why do you still have it though?" I asked.

"It's my business I can still have it if I wanted to. I don't know why you always looking for shit thinking you finna get yo' feelings hurt." He said with a mug. "You keep pissing me off doing that shit." He slammed the drawer shut.

"Why are you slamming things you really acting out right now." I mumbled.

"Stop wit' that shit bruh. Just because I'm tryna explain shit to you don't mean I'm acting out. You don't fucking listen and then you try to get on my case." He said. "But I bet if ole dude had a situation you wouldn't hesitate to sit down and try to listen to what he got say." He continued.

"Calm down. If you got something to say then say it since it seem like you getting so much off your chest." I stood up.

"You think I'm stupid." He laughed.

"Boy what." I said.

"Until you tell me what the fuck happened that night when you went over ole dude house it ain't shit else you can say to me." He said.

How he just gone flip all this on me.

"What are you talking about I told you he had some deep stuff going on." I said.

"So you telling me after y'all argued, he showed up at your grandma house to make you feel some type of way, and called you out your name and y'all just gone act buddy buddy?" He said with a straight face.

Right now I was nervous. I don't want to tell him how he pointed a gun at me and my stomach and tried to kill his self.

"You-Stop playing wit' me real shit. You told me Yeen talk to him that whole time we got back in touch. Then at the party this nigga still thinking y'all solid as hell and we faught. That nigga act like he obsessed ain't no way y'all just gone act like shit ain't happen unless some shit went down." He raised his voice and I stayed quiet.

"Ight don't say shit else to me, cause you lying yo' ass off right now." He said.

"He had a gun." I said and he walked up to me.

"What you mean he had a gun?" He asked.

"He was going to kill his self- and fuck that got to do wit you. You was so against him when you left the club now you don't want your feelings hurt. What happened to keeping that same energy." He cut me off.

"You so fucking inconsiderate." I looked at him.

"Yea it's sad if he went out that way, but I ain't finna act like I care, but you still not telling the full story." He said looking at me.

"What else you want me to say?" I yelled.

"Nothing I'll ask him myself." He slammed the door.
____________________________________
Nobody:
Chantelle trying to protect Langston from Nahmir:

____________________________________Nobody:Chantelle trying to protect Langston from Nahmir: