Chapter 9

Recap: marlisa was playing the piano and a couple was going to come to the orphanage.

When i turned around i saw the most pretties girl ive ever seen she was wearing a cute red blouse with black skinny jeans and black heel boots. she was clapping and she had a tear falling. She walked upto me and said "hi sweetie. that was such a great song. What your name?" She sat down next to me. I told her my name and i thanked her for the compliment she gave me on my song. Then she asked me more questions about my self and i answered them truthfully. I had learned that her name was Andrea. She asked me if i wanted to be her daughter and i said yes. She left to talk to Rosemary and when she was gone Martha came in and said "listen you little bitch. No one is going to adopt you. She will take me instead. Because im way better then you at everything. Im pretty. And smarter then you." sfter she said that she left the room and i had tears coming down my cheeks. when Andrea came back in the room she told me that she was going to adopt me and that i had to go back my bags. I was confused because Martha was also packing her bags because she got adopted aswell. Please dont tell me she got adopted by Andrea aswell. When i came back downstairs already packed i was walking to where Andrea was and i saw Martha Heading her way aswell. But then Rosemary came and handed Andrea the paperwork already signed and she called me to come with her and to give Luke my suitcase because he was going to take it to the car because he was Andrea's boyfriend. Rosemary then said "ok miss.Lopez your all set you are officially the guardian of merlisa." I was confused as to why Martha was here and then Rosmary said " Lets go Martha your new family is waiting for you by the front door." i saw martha glare at me and then i saw my worst nightmare enter the room and they were my mother and father. Martha looked mad and she said "What no their has to be a mistake Andrea you have to be my mom not her. Look at her she looks like she slept on the floor. They seem poor. I DONT WANT THEM TO BE MY MOM AND DAD. I want you to be my mom." I couldnt believe that Martha was being adopted by my old parents. rosemary then said "Martha thats no way to talk to your parents. Apologize right now." Then Andrea said "ok rosemary we are all set. Lets go marlisa my sister wants to meet you. We have to go pick her up at the airport." I was so happy hat i was out of the orphange and now i will have a family that loves me and a home.

A/n
Sorry for not updating for a long time i was kinda busy but now i will try to update sooner.