【26】

Suga Pov

"Yes... Wait, you know about it?!" She asked, sounding shocked.

"네.. When you were reading the letter, me aka butterfly read the letter too" I said, nodding to myself when I saw the kimchi fried rice almost cooked perfectly before grabbing a pinch of salt and put it in and mixed them.

"Ouh~" An 'o' escaped her mouth which made me chuckled.

"I'm done" I said, placing the pan in front of her and turned around again to take a small plate and put it in front of her.

By looking at her face, I knew that she's impressive by my artwork.

"WoW. Look delicious~" She said, grabbing a spoonful of kimchi fried rice before tossing it inside her mouth.

"WoW.. 너무 맛있어~!" She squealed, showing a thumb up to me before digging in.

I looked at her, sitting in front of her as a chuckle escaped my lips, looking at her adorable behaviour made me smiled.

"Aren't you going to be hungry?" She asked as her mouth was full of rice, looking at me with a doe eyes.

"I'm not. Just enjoy your food" I said, resting my chin my the palm of my hand, looking at her and a big smile appeared on her face.

The, I spotted something at the corner of her lips as she was busy eating the food out.

Some kimchi sauce...

I reached her face slowly as her eyes wandering, looking at me.

"What is it?" She asked.

Ignoring her question, I cupped her face using my hand before wiping the sauce out of her corner lips with mu thumb and shove my thumb into my mouth, licking my thumb while locking my eyes with hers.

"There's some sauce on your lips" I said, grinning sheepishly.

She blushed in redness at my sudden action and looked down, avoiding eye contact with me, embarrassed.

너무 귀엽다, I mumbled to myself.

I stood up in sudden manner made her eyes immediately looked at me.

"I'm going to go out for a couple of minutes" I said, washing my hands again before wiping them with the nearest cloth.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Eating" I said shortly, ruffling her hair, making them messy while smiling.

"Don't miss me too much, young girl"

Vomment ✔