【24】

Y/n Pov

"Suga??" I looked at him who was suddenly standing there, leaning against the wall at the spot where the butterfly rested just now. My mind immediately though about the letter and I hid the letter under my blanket using my back hand.

"Why are you standing there?? Where did the butterfly go??" I asked, looking for the white butterfly.

"Y/n.." 

"I have something to tell you" He said, fixing his gaze on me.

"What is it??" I asked while my eyes wandering around my room.

"I...." He let out a deep breath before saying,

"I-i am the butterfly" He said and my eyes immediately looked at him and I couldn't help it but to,

"AHHAHAHAHAHA!"

A loud laughter escaped my mouth as I squat down and tears started to form in my eyes because I laughed too hard.

"Are you kidding me?!" I said, wiping my tears away before slowly my laughter calmed down.

"I'm not" He said shortly, sounding serious made my laughter completely died down. I looked at his face that looked so serious without a hint of joking.

"Proof it" I said, crossing my arms across my chest, daring to do so.

He closed his eyes and in blink of eyes, the white butterfly appeared back at the wall before it flew right in front of me and rested on my shoulder.

"S-so, it's true" I said, holding my finger out and the butterfly immediately flew and landed on my finger like the butterfly was drawn to it.

"But, why?" I asked before the butterfly flew again and landed on the floor and appeared Suga at that spot.

"Why I became a butterfly??" He asked, making sure the question was right and I nodded.

"잠깐만" He said, walking out of my room and walked back in with his locket in his hand.

"That butterfly locket?" He nodded at my question.

Suga Pov

"When Yoonji gave me this locket, my body started to feel...different. She said this locket has a power...to turn someone you loved into a butterfly, it weird, isn't it? I guess she does loved me so much, right?" I softly chuckled escaped my mouth with a small smile on my face.

"She said the color of butterfly will be different on each kind of people. If it's purple, you are loved by everyone around you. If it's green, you love nature and everything around you. If its's red, you're someone who is hot-temper. And there's many more... But, if it's white, you're...someone pure, innocent and not good at socializing with people"

<3

Vomment ✔