【18】

Y/n Pov

During my lunch, I have been thinking where Yoongi went this morning so, I was kinda distracted.

After lunch,

Yoongi and I went to the living room to watch some k-drama since we have nothing and nowhere to go.

And suddenly, a news came out

"Today's news, the missing body own by Min Yoongi still can't be found until now. The police are feeling clueless by this case since no one reported about finding the body or seeing him somewhere. Now, police will be investigating one by one house around his neighbourhood to ask the residents. Once again, if you accidentally bump into him or find his body somewhere, please call this number immediately!" I said before the same number I saw in internet popped out at the below of the screen.

"That's all for now. Today's reporter, Lee Sung Kyung out" She said before an advertisement of bodyfriend appeared.

I can feel Yoongi's gaze turned to face me as soon as the news ended so, I looked at him back, raising my eyebrows.

"What??" I asked.

"You didn't call them to tell them you-"

"I found you??" I asked and he nodded.

"Do you think it makes sense if I tell them I found your soul in my house after I wore this lenses?? Hell no! They will absolutely not believing in my word, trust me" I said and received a nod from him.

Yoongi Pov

'That's make sense. No one will believe her because I'm ghost'

"맞아요" I said shortly before turning my attention back to the tv at the sight of one of the bodyfriend's promoter(?) have the same face as me.

"Did you think they will find my body??" I asked, break the silence between us.

She stayed silent for a moment, maybe thinking before facing me,

"They will. Don't worry. If they couldn't find it, maybe we can search any other way to find it" She said, a comforting yet wide smile appeared on her face which made me mumbled,

귀여워

"Huh?? What did you say??" She asked.

"N-nothing" I avoided her gaze and watched the tv, wanting myself to get distracted.

'Yoongi, wake up!

She's not cute, just annoying little girl!

This is just you mind game!'

Wow, Yoongles is getting flustered

UwU~

Or maybe not :]

Or maybe not :]

Vomment ✔