Chapter2: The Clinic.

I turned back and exit the classroom door, I just fucking lie, I cant lie to people, Why i didnt say to Mrs. Archanghel i was bullied, uh.

I sighed..

Someone grab my hand really hard and it feels like my veins will having a blood cloth.

"Let me go" I shouted.

"Oh fag, are you gonna cry?"

"No, let me go" i shouted again in a shaky voice.

"No, lets go to the clinic"

"I said No!, Did you fucking hear me, because of you i have a lot of bruises, because of you my life became a living hell, because of you all of the people here in this school hates me, because of you i always been hurted, i hate you because you hate me, i hate you because you always say to my fucking face that im am poor, i dont care if i am poor, i attended school because of my future, not being bullied and hurted everytime. I shouted to his face and tears burst to my eyes like a waving ocean"

"Im Sorry I Didnt mea-"

"You better shut your mouth, im gonna go to clinic by myself you fucking demon!" I cut him off.

I ran towards the clinic, i can feel my heart beating became faster, im so tired and i fell down and someone catch me before i hit my head to the ground.

"You ok?"

I heard a man voice and i thought it was nick.

"No, im sorry i shouted to you, i just cant handle my self because you've always bullying me" i said alot of tears flows to my eyes.

"What are you talking about?, Im not that kind of guy" the man said.

I turned my head up and look at the person i was talking to, he's a muscular guy, around 6'3 tall, he's taller than me wtf, im only 5'6&1/2, i stared to his face, he have a heart-shaped lips, a pointed nose and a Slight light blue and Royal blue ocean eyes..

I stared at him for a moment of silence, 50 seconds before i broke the silence by saying...

"Uhmm"... i frankly talk

"Ah yes, are you going to clinic?, you have a lot of bruises?" He said worriedly.

"Ah yea" i said in a sad-bored tone..

"Oh let me help you" he said..

"K" 

I was shocked because he lift me up and carry me like a princess lol, i hate that, but i cant help because my leg hurt also..

We arrived at the clinic and the nurse put some cream to my bruises, she wrapped a bandage to my leg then she told me to go home, she will be informed my teachers that i have to go home.

"Thanks Ms." I said.

"Hi, What's your name? The man asked..

"Uhm yea, Im Travis Chánvougé"

"Oh, nice to meet you, I am Zade Tuckerson" Zade said with a big smile..

"I was a transferee here, i just walking around to find the bathroom then i saw you" he said.

"Oh thanks for saving me, i just cant" i thanked him trying to block my tears..

"Its okay, that doesn't mean alot, so yeah, may i have your number?, maybe we can be friends tho?"..Zade said.

"Yea Sure", I said with a smile..

I gave him my number, we both left the clinic, he then go to the bathroom and i headed back to the Classroom and get my bag.

"Hi Mrs. Archanghel, i need to get my bag, the nurse said i need to go home and get rest so that my bruises will fade away" i said...

"Okay, but why did you left Mr. Vuitton ?

she said worriedly..

"Uhm I dont know Ma'am, i have to go"

i said frankly exiting the room..

"Im sorry Travis" Nick shouted..

I heard a shouted but i dont know what he's trying to say and i dont know who that is.

I arrived home early my mom was not here so i cooked, i eat and washed the dishes after it, i go to my room, brush my teeth and Sleep to my bed..

I woked up, my mom is not here, i heard a lot of notifications on my phone so i rush to get it.

I see a unfamiliar number, and it sends me a Waving hand.

~~~~~~~~~Unknown#~~~~~~~~
Me;                                 Unknown;
                                            :>👋

Uhm who is this?
Do i know you?
How do you get
my number?

                                 Chill bro its me zade the
guy carried
you to clinic😅😁

Oh im sorry, Uhm hi:']

How's your
bruises, are
they fine? Did they hurt?
, becareful to the person
who hurt you, meet me on
the School gate, imma wait
you there tommorow:>

Okay, Imma
bring my friend
isabella, she's a lesbi,
and shes a kind
of bitch but shes
nice and kind.

Sure, thanks
for talking,
good night
sweet dreams💕😁

Goodnight too💛:>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that texting i didn't realize i fell asleep.

Thankyou guys for reading.

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤