Chapter 1; The Unlucky Person

Hi, Im Travis Chánvouge, I'am a Top Notcher on my Junior HighSchool, I was bullied because i'm gay, I'm a kind hearted person, I forget rivalries if someone says sorry to me, I accept them, Im the the only poor on my school, That school is private and only rich peoples enrolled their, but i was get in because i get a Scholarship.

Hey, I'am James Nick Vuitton, My Family is Rich, I Have A Lambo, I'am a Jock At my School not anyones school, my school, im the owner of the school and I Always Bullied Travis Because He's poor and its fun to see him cry XD.

Hi, Im Isabella Corelei, I'am basically a Bitch to Nick and his gang because he always bully my Bestfriend Travis-Boo, We're just bestfriend you bitch, I liked Travis because we have the same vibe like, We're both bitch, but only to me, I'm the only bestfriend who can lean for him, i hate seeing him crying, i will beat that persons ass if i see him bullying my Boo.

Hi, Im Zade Tuckerson, i was a Transferee in Vuitton Junior Highschool, i became bestfriend with Travis, until i fell inlove to him¤.

Chapter 1 : The Unlucky Person.

TRAVIS^

It was a bad morning for me because its monday, A new day for Nick to bully me, Uhh, Im tired, My bruises is still here because last friday Nick beat me, I dont know what that asshole thinks, i didn't do anything to him, I'm not attending School just being bullied, I attend School to make sure i will get my Future dream, To be a teacher, well enough for daydreaming.

I get up to my bed and Walked to my Bathroom, I remove my PJ's and go to take a shower, after that i brush my teeth and walked downstairs to see my mom.

"Hey Mom what do you have for our breakfast, Dont tell me its a Microwaved Pizza leftover?" I asked

I was used to that breakfast and i always love it, I dont need to be choosy, We're poor so what can we do.

"No hun, Its different, I make you a Fried Rice, Fried egg and Hot Chocolate Milk"

My Mom said with a big smile in her  face.

"Are you for real Mom?, This is awesome Mom Love you". I Said tearing up a little bit.

"Oh honey dont cry, I will work hard so that we always have breakfast like this, Okay enough crying you'll be late on your class" My mom said Wiping my tears.

Thanks Mom. I said and smiled.

I left the house 7:30, the class will start at 8:30 i need to hurry because i dont have car, i just walked down the street from my house to my school, its about 13 meters away.

30 mins later...

I arrive at our school gate and run towards the Schools door, I hold the dorknob and take a deep breath.

i opened the door and lean my head down, Uh please lord help me.

"Hey fagg"

"Hey the barbie"

"Gay slut"

"Poor gay"

Thats what i hear everyday in my school, i feel bad for my self, uhh isabella save me please. I said to my self and when i was walking, i hit a 6 footer guy i didn't know at all, You know im to poor on this School, I thought he was kind.

'Hey Fag'

"Fuck i remember his voice, This is Nick, Im so unlucky  FUCK LIFE!!!!".. i said to my head..

"Get your body ready faggot, This Hard hand will land to your body" Nick said with his angry laugh.

"Im sorry, i didn't mean to, i dont see you" turning my head down to him.

"I dont accept apologies fag" Nick said with his raised eyebrow

He started to punch my stomach, Ouch that hurts, he kicked my legs, bruises is forming on my arms because of his kicks, he then punched me again at the stomach and my eyesight began to blurred, i feel dizzy, The last thing i see is people laughing before my sighting turn black, i lost conciousness.

I woked up in the hallway, there's no other people here, isabella is not here too, maybe she's absent, i feel my self crushed like a ice in a crusher, i can feel bruises is really hurting me, i get up and face my locker, i opened it and their is a flower, with a letter over it, i read it.

^that fucking bitch, I dont care if he's the owner of the fucking school, why people here in this school is same as he, they're all annoying as fuck.

From: UNKNOWN

Hi, Travis, I just want to confess to you that i really really like you, i want you to be mine.

I dont really have time for love so i remove the flower from my locker and put it to the nearest trash can, the letter i was holding, i crumpled it, and i started to walk to my Classroom.

You're late Mr.Chánvougé, and why your lips is bleeding?.. Mrs. Archanghel Asked with a worried face.

Im sorry Mrs., I just slipped when i was walking here. I said..

^did i just fucking lied?

"Okay stay there i will called someone in this classroom to help you go to the Clinic." Mrs. Archanghel Said.

Mrs. Archanghel put her finger on the master list sheet and..

"Mr.Vuitton, Go take Travis to the Clinic".... Mrs. Archanghel said.

"No Mrs., I can handle my self, i just slipped" i said with a shaky voice.

Someone shouted " Someone Bullied Him".

"Is this real"? Mrs. Archanghel said.

"No Mrs, im not bullied" i said in a low sad tone.

"Okay then Mr.Vuitton will take you to the clinic" Mrs. Archanghel said.

'I sighed, uh im so unlucky'

Thankyou guys for reading, i hope ya'll liked it💕

This is my first time writing a story so guys i hope you like it👍💕

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤