Taehyung began to put the puzzle together. He recognized this man. He was the one Jiyeon was with the first time he came to the club with Jungkook. The way they had been together showed there was something more to their relationship. Since he started dating Jiyeon, he  always felt she was holding back on him. So this was why. He felt so stupid.

"You only used me..." He whispered under his breath

Jiyeon sighed "You seemed desperate to have me and I thought I could take advantage of that. Despite what everyone thinks, I'm not that academically bright and  with my job, I needed time. It was wrong of me I'm sorry!"

Taehyung laughed at himself. "I can't believe this. I fought with my friend because of you. He wanted me to see the truth but I was blind. I didn't want to believe it even though it was right there in front of me"

Jiyeon said nothing. The man beside her shook his head. "Now that you know, please leave Jiyeon and I alone"

He glared at Jiyeon. "There are still things I want to discuss with her"

Jiyeon bent down her head further. Taehyung was quiet for a while before he spoke

" I really wanted to have a life with you. Live in a nice little white house sorrounded by pets, cats, dogs whichever one you'll like. I have always had this dream since that day"

Jiyeon looked up with confusion.

"Since what day?"

Taehyung was surprised at her reaction. "Since that day, three years ago when you kissed me."

Jiyeon looked shocked. "Three years ago? What are you talking about? I never kissed you three years ago"

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief. "What are you saying? Don't you remember? Three years ago, under an apple tree in the community hospital"

He was starting to get tensed.

Jiyeon shook her head. "You are mistaken. I only remember visiting you at the hospital but I never kissed you. If I remember correctly, you had temporarily lost your eye sight after that accident so it could have been someone else not me"

It was like he couldn't breathe. Taehyung held his chest that had suddenly gone tight. "It wasn't you? No it can't be"

Jiyeon arched an eye brow as something occurred to her "Where you with me only because you thought I was the one who had given you your first kiss"

Taehyung was speechless, his eyes unfocused. Jiyeon sighed. "If that's the case, then I'm sorry..."

Taehyung couldn't stay there any longer after this discovery. The one who had squeezed his hand, the one who had kissed him, the one he had fallen in love with wasn't Jiyeon. It wasn't her. It had been someone else. He had been misunderstanding everything for three years. But that wasn't the problem. The problem now was he didn't know who that person was and after so long, there was no way he could find them again.

When he was finally outside, he took deep breaths crying his lungs out. He felt like dying. The pain was unbearable. After realizing the truth,he discovered he didn't even love Jiyeon. He had only made himself believe he was in love with her because he thought she was his first love. Now that the truth was revealed, he finally felt relief but at the same time, he felt he had wasted his time and his emotions. He felt emotionally drained and embarrassed with himself.

He was leaning on the wall sobbing silently when he felt a presence behind him. He turned and was shocked at seeing one of Jiyeon's friends, Hye mi. He was surprised to see her dressed in dark jeans and hoodie. She was smiling at him deviously.

"You... what are you doing here?"

Hye mi still smiled. "I'm the one who sent you the text?"

Taehyung glared at her. "So it was you..."

She nodded. "Yes, did you finally see what I wanted you to see?"

"Why did you do that? Isn't Jiyeon your friend?"

The girl rolled her eyes. "Yeah...sure she is but I really thought she was treating you unfairly"

She chewed her lower lip. "I used to think you were a loser. That you weren't worthy of being with Jiyeon but after you two got together, I discovered I was wrong. It's the other way around, she is the one who is unworthy of you. Also when I found out that her family had gone bankrupt and she was actually selling herself to keep up with her fake life style, I thought you needed to know. Someone like her doesn't deserve to be my friend. She also doesn't deserve someone as good as you"

"I am actually far better than her and I only want you to see that"

She stretched out her hand to touch him but he slapped it away.

"Get your filthy hands off me. Did you think I would be grateful to you for what you did and start dating you?. If I do that, then i must be the dumbest person in the entire world"

He scowled. "You are actually worse than her. Someone like you doesn't deserve to be anyone's friend. You are a terrible person and I don't ever want to have anything to do with you. It would be good if you stay the hell away from me"

With anger, he stormed off leaving Hye mi staring at him with her mouth agape. He felt so much pain as he walked away. Inside the taxi cab, he kept thinking of Jimin and how much he hurt him. He knew he had to apologise but he didn't know how. When he arrived at campus, he went to the bar to get himself drunk. He wanted to forget everything especially what he discovered that day.

After he had drank, he went back to the dorm but his legs took him to the opposite room in front of his own.

"Kookie...are you back? Open the door."

He banged on the door. There was no answer so he leaned his head on it banging it softly when it suddenly opened making him almost fall on his face and instead of Kookie, he saw Jimin standing there half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was glaring at him furiously.

"Kim, what the hell are you doing here?"

Taehyung gulped when he saw him. "Jiminah...it's you. I'm sorry....I fucked up...i..."

He didn't finish his sentence when someone came behind Jimin and wrapped an arm around him. Taehyung wasn't so drunk he couldn't recognize Suzy. She was only covered in a towel, her hair wet with water, her eyes sparkling.

"Babe, come to bed. It's late" she whispered, her voice honey like. Taehyung's heart thumped and he felt a twisting pain in his chest, something he had never felt before

" I'm sorry if I interrupted something..." He stuttered

"Tae...." Jimin sighed.

Taehyung didn't stay. He simply turned and left.

To be continued. Thanks for reading