🗡️Something is Brewing🔑

Start from the beginning

" Maybe, oh by the way can I excuse myself at lunch please "  Ysabelle said and Saskia look at her.

" You have a date?" Saskia said which Ysabelle eyes widen, thinking how Her Boss know that.

" Y-Yes " Ysabelle hesitate to answer in a shy way.

" Oh come on, I know you since then, Who caught your heart?" Saskia teased her secretary.

" I-- I don't want to tell you,,but your my Boss and my Loyalty is to you. His name is Diego " Ysabelle said.

" Okay and Who is this Diego ?" Saskia continuing her teased mode, seeing her Secretary blush infront of her.

" We will planning to set a small party this coming holidays, what about that?"  Ysabelle suggested then Saskia straighten her back and look at her.

" Okay I will come, Where would that be?" She ask Ysabelle who think in a second.

" I will Inform you when we choose where place will it be happen, okay, for now, thank you for approving my excuse " Ysabelle said smiling, Saskia nod at her.

"  Your welcome and don't over do yourself , I know you still have some fresh wounds inside of your body. Take care Ysa " Saskia stated then Ysabelle grin and nod at her.

Before turning her heels outside of the office.
Saskia sighed and muttered.

" What is like to be Inlove or to be love ?" Then she decided to focus her thoughts on her business.
***********

Carter's Pov

" I told you he remembered my name because I'm still his Son and I won I'll get my 3 Million dollars in a minutes " I said proudly to myself to the other people infront of me ( There's a knock on the door and a men in suit walk in )

" Sir all of the parcel are ready to deliver, we need you to inspect it personally before we Deliver it to Mr Donatto " he informed me and I nodded.

" So let's meet up next to the Clubhouse tonight " I said to them and they Nodded before getting out their heel to my house office with a sad face, why? Because I won the Bet. After that I and my men go to the port to check my business to be deliver to my client.
************
♪ Fast Forward X2 ♪

Saskia's Pov

A few days ago I met Theo ofcourse it a lunch meeting at one of the expensive hotel resto herein LA. We talked about business and the cancelling of her daughter birthday event. He said to me that because of what happened on him, that's why her daughter changed the plan. She will celebrate her Birthday on Holiday ( Christmas ) with family members only. I don't think so if I can come because of Ysabelle's event to.

Which Theo understand but I'm still welcome if my schedule and my mind change. I promised to him that I will let him know if I will decide to come. He's like a father figure to me, He ask me about what happened on me after the explosion. I told him a little about my healing condition and the islands I stay. I didn't tell him who help me and who I met there that's too important to Mel. He's happy to know that I was care well and get back in Strong state ( He's proud ) Theo also thanked me after the visit I did when he's in the hospital.