𝐕𝐈

Background music: Tsumani- Original Mix, DVBBS& Borgeous

I took a step back. Watching the wave rise in height. And then suddenly, the entire realization hit me. Immediately, I grabbed Taehyung's hand and turned around the other way. Before dashing out of the room, I pick up the first bag I can get my hand on, which thankfully was my backpack. As soon as I walk out of them room, Taehyung tugged on my wrist, pulling me to an abrupt stop.

"What?" I asked in a rushed voice.

"Kookie." Was the only thing he said. His voice laced with panic and worry. I sucked in a deep breath knowing what Taehyung was trying to say, and nodded. Jungkook's room was near to ours. And there was a good chance we might be get to safer place in whatever time we had left. But there was no confirmation for it. We never knew when the wave might hit us.

Taehyung pulls me to Jungkook's room and as soon as we reach, we start banging out fists on the door. A few moments later, the door opened and a sleep Jungkook appeared.

"Get your bag!" I almost yelled because of the panic in my body.

Jungkook sleepily furrowed his brows, "Why?"

My hand curled up into a fist because at the moment I didn't need to deal with answering questions like that. I opened my mouth to reply but-

"Just do as he says!" Taehyung barked.

Jungkook's eyes widen in surprised. Even I was just as shocked. Taehyung rarely ever got angry. And even less, did he ever raise his voice because of this anger. Jungkook nodded and quickly rushed in to get the first bag he could get his hands on.

Just as soon as he came back, a voice echoed through the hallways.

"All crew members report to your stations this instant. This is not a drill. All passengers are requested to head to a safe place. I repeat, this is not a drill!"

Adrenaline filled into my veins in the form of panic. My eyes widen a little, as my breaths quickened. Not caring about anything else, I take Taehyung's hand and start running to the party hall. Jungkook being right behind us. As soon as we approach the hall, we were met with a herd of people running into different directions. One rushing out of the hall and back to their rooms and the other rushing inside the hall.

"Hoseok hyung!" I heard Jungkook yell.

Just as I turn around, a group of people went haphazard, running between Taehyung and Jungkook. The youngest got pushed further away. My eyes widen when my friend tried to reach forward. I pulled him back just in time before he could get crushed by another herd of people.

"Jungkook! Stay where you are, hyung will come to get you!" Taehyung yelled back.

Suddenly, the floor disappeared from beneath my feet. I groaned out loud when my body harshly hit the wall behind me. The wave had hit the ship and was pushing it towards the side. Everything inside tumbling across with it.