Lol you thought

Start writing your story

i really wanted them. but i remembered what i promised to my parents and felix and jeongin...OH MY GOSH JEONGIN!! i havent talked to him in a while and i really needed him. i finished showering and texted jeongin.

innie💀💕✨
1:34 pm

jeongin...we haven't talked in a while and i miss you...i really need you<

>all of a sudden huh? you only talk to me when you need something from me. why? you only use me

no! innie it's not like that!<

>stop calling me innie only my friends call me that.

no! you're my best friend i'm so sorry for whatever i did please i'm on the verge of letting go please<

>what do you mean letting go?

i almost took pills..<

>oh my god seungmin are you okay?! i'm coming over right now
read 1:49pm

when he got here i was sitting in my couch laying down watching tv. he knocked at the door.

"minnie?! open the door!"

i walked to the door and opened it. he gave me a huge hug.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE THE STUPID PILLS!!"

"i didnt though! i thought about you first"

he started to cry and hugged me.

"look! i dont want to lose my best friend so please for real don't do that ever ever again"

"i never did! so i promise"

i tilted his head up and wiped his tears.

"you won't lose me i wouldn't be able to live in the afterworld without my best friend"

we sat down at the couch and he asked me what was wrong and why i antes the pills.

"felix stuff but we don't have to talk about it"

he looked me in the eye.

"if we don't talk about it you'll keep it held in and you will explode later on so just let it out."

we started to talk about everything. about felix and hyunjin. im so happy i have a friend like him. he makes me so happy and fills me with joy. i love him with all my heart but i didnt know in what way until he did this.

"and now i feel like ill never have someone to love or that will ever like me the same way felix did." 

i looked down at the couch when jeongin tilted my head back up. he looked at mein the eye and then at my lips. he got closer and pushed my head towards his. our lips touched. we kissed. but this kiss...it felt different. it felt much more loving than felixs ever did. when we broke the kiss we were both in shock.

"im sorry i shouldnt of done that i-i should go"

when he got up i pulled his hand back down and kissed him again. 

"jeongin, you make me feel safe and so happy. weve been best friends for years and youve been there more than felix ever has. you make me feel a different type of way but i never noticed it until you did that...jeongin i like you.."

"seungmin ive felt this way the last couple of months...but since you started to like felix i tried to keep them down. im so glad you feel the same. i like you minnie. i really really like you"

we smiled and kissed again. 

"jeongin"

"seungmin"

"will you be my boyfriend?" 

we both said together. we both nodded and hugged.

"so its official?"

i asked.

"yes, yes it is"

my heart was filled with so much happiness. he made me feel away felix could never make me feel. hes my actual soulmate but i couldnt see it until now. hes been my best friend for a while and hes just...the one. when we went to school the next day (it was Monday) we were holding hands most of the day and put it out in the open that we were dating.

"omg! seungmin and jeongin are dating! so cute!"

"i knew they were gay for each other"

"ew gays are gross"

"SEUNGIN!!"

"OMG THE SHIP NAME IS SEUNGIN!!"

so many people were talking about us. felix and hyunjin eventually heard. when we saw each other in the halls we'd talk a lot and sometimes we'd go on double dates. i think life is turning out alright. i love jeongin. felix and i are like best friends now. im at a happy moment in life. im so glad i didnt take those pills and it seems like when felix told hyunjin the truth, hyunjin forgave him. yeah. we're all happy.

---

Hey guys! i hope you enjoyed the story. if you didnt like how it turned out sorry but i wanted all of them to have a happy ending. this was a short story but i do have a lot of other stories coming out soon with different members of Stray Kids and other kpop groups. thank you so much for reading and have a great day/night 

-Jazel