The moment i met you

(When there's quotes they speak in Korean)

    "Eomma! I'm leaving thank you for the breakfast!" I yelled to her while running out the door. "I'm late I'm late" I said to myself running to my bus stop. I knew I shouldn't have eaten I might miss my bus. "Shit!" I said watching the bus driving down the road without me on it. "WAIT!! IM HERE!!" I screamed. I sprinted the fastest I could. I tripped on a plastic bag that someone had littered. "Damn it!" I whispered to myself wiping the dirt off my jeans and picking up my backpack. I started running to school. Until someone drove slowly by me.
    I was afraid it was some pedo so I kept running and took my phone out with my mom on speed dial. "Oi! Why are you running bro? I saw that you missed your bus." I looked at him and stopped. Why was one of the most popular kids talking to me? "How do you know I ride the bus?" I forced out of myself. I was actually trembling I thought he might make fun of me and ruin me. "Well, this is always my way to school and I always see you get on the bus." I just kept speed walking looking ahead hoping he'd get bored and leave. "Cmon I'll take you to school. It seems like you're late anyway." I didn't know what to do. But I was late and if I didn't get to school Mrs. Park would get mad.
    "Uh um a-alright.." I opened the car door and got in the backseat. "Why won't you sit in the passenger seat?". "I dunno.." I was so uncomfortable. I was clenching my backpack so hard. "Im not an Uber so just get up front" i looked at him nervously. He smiled at me. I felt a rush of warmth from my shoulders to my toes. I smiled back at him and got in the passenger seat. I never realized how cute he was. His freckles, his Australian accent, his small hands.
    We started talking. Starting to get to know each other. I told him about how I almost committed. My brother got really sick and almost didn't make it. He told me that if I want to be friends with him I could never try committing again. I nodded and he asked me my name. "Oh uh Seungmin! And you are..?". "Felix. But my friends call me Lix. Since we're friends, you can call me that too." He said looking at me then back at the road. A smile grew on my face. I looked over at him and there was a smile on his face too. He looked so soft. So kind. But when I looked at him in class or in the cafeteria he seems like a rude popular guy that talks back at the teacher. Surprisingly he isn't. I want to see his actual personality. Not some cover up for school.