What just happened

Ugh I can't sleep. I can't get that thought out of my head. Maybe if I drink a cup of warm milk I'll fall asleep. I got up and went to go get a cup of warm milk. As the milk was warming up in the microwave when my eyes started to close. My eyelids felt so heavy and my body felt so tired. Why am I falling asleep here? Before I noticed I fell down and slept on the floor. "Minmin?" "SEUNGMIN ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED SEUNGMIN!!" My mom screamed. My eyes slowly opened, "Eomma? What's happening? Are you okay?"I was so confused. "SEUNGMIN WTF I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!" My mom screamed at me and slapped me across the head. "OW!" I said in pain. "Yeah bitch try me again" she said angrily. I got up and my back started to ache. Ugh I must've slept in a wrong postition..ow. Now I have a headache.."I'm off to school eomma! I got an Apple!" I yelled over at my mom. She told me to have a good day and I wasn't so sure if I was gonna have such a good day.
     I started walking to my bus stop and a familiar car was driving by me. I looked over and it was Felix but hyunjin was there too. Felix stopped the car and asked If I wanted a ride to school. "No Im okay like i said yesterday, I don't need a ride my bus is coming today so" hyunjin looked at me and gestured me to get in the car. "No I'm seriously okay! Just go to school I'm fine." I started speed walking to my bus stop. They kept following me. I finally got to my bus stop and I just sat there waiting until I finally saw yellow in the distance. I got on the bus and sat on a window seat. I put my backpack beside me and breathed on the window. I wrote "Felix" with my finger. I hadn't even realized that they had been driving right where I was. I quickly turned away and grabbed my phone. My heart was beating. I told Jeongin what had just happened over text.
     The bus finally stopped at the gates. I got off. Felix and hyunjin were waiting for me. Felix put his arm on my shoulder his other hand was busy holding hyunjins hand. I felt a rush of jealousy. I gulped. Should I ask? I really want to know is they are a couple but I don't want to make it seem like I have a crush on one of them. When of course I actually have a crush on Felix. I gulped once more and decided to ask. "SEUNGMIN!! OVER HERE!!" Jeongin was calling for me. "Who's that?" Felix asked me looking at him. "Oh that's my best friend. Jeongin." I replied looking at innie. "Looks like you gotta go that's too bad. But hey! We'll see you later right?" Hyunjin said trying to move Felix off of me. "Uh ye-yeah sure! Bye!" I waved at them. I ran up to Innie. "PLEASE HELP ME!!! I don't want to talk to him anymore it hurts! They were holding hands!" I told him panicking. "Hey you got in their car!" He pointed out. "But I didn't I told them I was taking the bus and they waited for me at the gates! He looked at me and scoffed. "Pfft okay anyways do you want me to try and find out if they are a couple? I saw that you were debating on it." I knew he was trying to mess with me but I was really curious. "Yes please!!"
     I guess he wasn't messing with me. I Watched as innie walked up to Felix and hyunjin. I was hiding behind a wall close behind him. "So I see you guys together all the time and I wanted to know if you guys were um-uh ya know part of the lgbtq+?" I felt so embarrassed for him. "Ohh I get it Seungmin wants to know huh? Well tell him that we are in fact gay. Felix is bi actually as am I." Hyunjin answered kinda loudly as if I was standing there with them. "Felix and I are thinking about being a couple as a matter of fact." I felt a rush of anger. I squeezed my shirt not realizing how much I'd wrinkled it. "Um actually he didn't ask about it at all. I'm also a part of the community and I wanted to know if you could help me figure out a way to come out to my parents ya know?". I'd hoped that they believed him but I knew they didn't. I felt so embarrassed. "Uh yeah sure I guess we could help you" Hyunjin said kinda confused. Now what? I'll be even more uncomfortable. Felix somehow saw me and walked up to me "looks like you are obsessed with me." I blushed.
      "You know what? I am! I love you and it might seem sudden but you are so cute and the way your eyes twinkle in the sunlight makes me blush and feel warm in the cheeks. Your freckles are perfect and the fact that you seem so small is so freaking attractive. You and Hyunjin together hurts me because I want to be yours I want to be the one for you. I want to be with you everyday and every night but I know I'm not good enough for you. It's so sudden I know. We only met 2 or 3 days ago and we seem like we could never be together because you're popular and rich just like him but I'm poor and invisible. That's a huge drop! Why would you want to be with me. I don't understand why we have to be like this I want you and only you but I know it's not possible and what I'm trying to say is..I love you felix you're amazing alright? And I don't know how to summarize that because I just poured my heart out"...

(In this story it might seem like Hyunjin is a bitch but I swear he's not! It's just a part of the story haha)