A FRIENDLY FAVOR

Zacznij od początku

"what is it?"

"i've been in need of some dick-"

"don't play with me-"

"i'm not though-"

"yes, yes the fuck you are. i've been tryna lick yo pussy since sophomore year, girl. and you know that, witcho fine ass. every since elijah's party, and i know you remember. hiding in the bathroom and shit, you let me go knuckle deep in that pretty ass pussy, tongue all down yo throat-"

"oh my-"

"mhm, had juice runnin' all down my wrist. i wasn't that fucked up, and you weren't either. like i said, don't play with me, i'll tear yo ass up."

you looked over at him to see him already starting at you. how the fuck does he still remember?! you swallowed and put your car on cruise so you could cross your legs. you heard him chuckle but ignored it and continued driving to your home. once you pulled into your driveway, stokeley started to get out of the car.

"um ski, i-i'll help you do it, but not the whole thing, so um let me know when you need me," you didn't even look up at him as you spoke, afraid that you'll pounce on the nigga.

he let out a light laugh," ight, ima holla at ya later- wait, you got my number?"

"um, nah i don't believe i do."

"gimmie yo phone real quick."

he typed in his number and handed you your phone back and said he'll see you later. you watched as he walked away for a minute before you got out of the car with your stuff. you walked in the house and dropped your keys in the key tray. walking to your room, you kicked your slides off somewhere in your room and put your binder on the dresser.

"i need a hot ass shower, feeling a lil fonky," you mumbled with your lips puckered.

you got some clothes before going into the bathroom and stripping. for spring break you decide just to chill at home. you didn't really feel like doing anything because school had you stressed and you needed to relax.

once you got in the shower, the memories from elijah's party became more vivid.

"o-oh fuck."

you were seated on the bathroom sink with your back against the mirror. ski was rubbing your clit through while leaving hickies on your neck. your eyes rolled to the back of your head once you felt ski sink two fingers into your dripping abyss.

"shit!"

"you gotta be quiet, ma," he spoke into your ear.

the warmth from his breath made you shiver as you bit your lip. his fingers worked their way in and out of you making your body warmer. he took his thumb and moved it to your clit making you squeal loudly, and in a heartbeat his hand was around your throat.

"babygirl, im not gonna tell you again."

that action alone had you cumming before you could even process it.

"gahdamn," you whispered as the tingling sensation in your bud grew stronger. you unhooked the shower head and put it on the jetting setting before squatting down.

•••

later that day, after you took a good and needed nap. you looked at the clock on your desk and saw that it was 7:14. your eyebrows scrunched up before you picked up your phone.

ski🤪🤟🏾

iMessage 7:14