Diabetic Attack ~ N.H

Start from the beginning

"It's alright, Niall. Just don't do it again," Daniel, the choreographer, responded.

Louis and Zayn shared a glance of concern. It was obvious Niall hadn't simply lost his footing.

"We're going to have a small dance step right here during Magic. Nothing too hard, just some simple steps. Follow along please, I will not repeat myself."

The man had gone over the entire dance number and instructed the boys to show him that they had learned it. Unfortunately, Niall had grown dizzy and dazed to the point he hadn't comprehended any of the choreography.

"Niall! What are you doing? I just went over this entire sequence! Get your head out of the clouds!" Daniel snapped, angrily clutching his clipboard.

Niall rubbed at his eyes and nodded slightly, stumbling sideways a bit. Everything was spinning, he couldn't focus on anything.

"Again!"

The music started and all the boys started dancing, except for Niall. He swallowed harshly as his symptoms grew worse. Everything was so fuzzy he was seeing double; on top of a massive migraine that had formed.

Daniel sighed upon noticing the youngest not even trying with the steps. It wasn't even that hard!

"Niall Horan. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Do the damn dance! God, you can't even comprehend this?! Do it. Now!"

Niall let out a small whimper and tried his best to at least move, but only managed to trip into the railing of the stage next to him.

"I think we need to take a break. We're going to go sit down for a bit," Louis immediately said as he watched Niall stumble.

There was definitely something wrong with the youngest, the other boys were determined to help him.

"Fine. But he better learn the entire dance by the time you get back!"

Liam ran to the blonde as soon as the choreographer was done speaking.

"Niall, sweetheart, what's going on? Do you feel sick?" The seventeen year old murmured as he placed a hand on Niall's back.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows and tried to focus on the person speaking, his mind trying to comprehend who it was.

"Z-Zayn?" the blonde whispered, swaying on his feet.

That one word sent sirens off in Liam's head. Something was very wrong if the Irish lad had confused his band mates.

"Louis, he thinks I'm Zayn. I think his sugars are really low."

"Shit, okay. Niall, love, it's Louis. Can you walk with us to the dressing room?" The oldest gently asked, getting closer to the pair.

A quiet whine left the youngest's mouth as he tried his best to stand up straight and walk. He immediately started tumbling to the ground, and would have if Harry hadn't quickly grabbed him.

"Oh, Ni, you're okay. We're going to carry you, yeah? You're doing so good." The green eyed boy got out as he struggled to keep Niall upright.

Without further instruction, Zayn reached forwards and hefted the blonde up into his arms. He took off towards the dressing room, knowing his band mates would follow.

"You're okay, babes. I'm sure you're just a bit low, nothing to worry about."

Upon reaching the room, the Bradford boy set Niall down on the couch, making sure he was comfortable.

Liam came running in with the small medical bag in hand, kneeling down next to the couch.

"Alright, love. Just a small pinch, don't worry." The Payne boy took out the equipment and counted to three before pricking the blondes finger.