Epilepsy Part 3 ~ N.H

hi loves! a part three to the epilepsy verse was requested a few times, so here it is! i honestly love writing these so don't feel scared to request another part!

ps. would it be odd if i added zayn into this verse if there are more parts? i feel bad for not including him :((

ages:
niall: 18
harry: 18
louis: 20
liam: 19

"So you're telling me we all have separate interviews? Then we have to arrive at the concert in separate cars? What kind of- um...mm.."

Liam glanced over at Niall as he trailed off, wondering why he stopped talking. Upon noticing the boy mid absence seizure, he quickly took a seat next to the Irish lad.

"He alright?" Louis asked as he walked in, noticing Liam's worried state and Niall's absent eyes.

"Go get Harry, he's having a seizure," The Payne boy instructed.

Louis nodded and ran off to find their youngest band mate, going as fast as possible.

"You're alright, Niall...just a little seizure, yeah? It'll be over soon, bud. Don't worry."

A small clicking sound came from Nialls mouth as he  stared ahead, hazy eyes not seeing anything. It wasn't uncommon for Niall to have absences, but Liam still wanted Harry to come check on him.

Niall had said he felt off earlier in the morning; Liam didn't want a Grand Mal to hit right after this, especially without Harry.

After a few seconds said boy came running into the room, curls flying everywhere. He let out a tiny sigh as his eyes fell upon the seizing boy.

"Jesus Christ Lou, I thought it was a grand mal, not an absence."

Regardless, he still made his way over to the couch and sat next to Niall.

"You're alright, babes. It's just an absence. Can you come out of it for me, love? I want to see that gorgeous smile of yours!" Harry softly murmured, reaching forwards to brush some hair out of Niall's face.

"How long has it been going on, Li?" Louis asked as he kneeled down in front of the boys.

"About forty seconds I think, I'm not completely positive when it first started though."

As if a switch was flipped, Niall's eyes cleared and the clicking in his mouth stopped.

"There you are...You're okay, Ni. You just had a small seizure, nothing to worry about." Harry quietly reassured, trying to gauge how out of it Niall was.

He rarely ever took long to get out of the Postictal state after an absence, but it still happened.

"Haz?" The blonde whispered, his hands trembling slightly.

"Yeah, babe. I'm right here. Can you tell me how you feel?"

Before Niall could answer, he was gone again in another absence.

All three boys let out collective sighs, feeling awful for the poor lad. Cluster seizures were always the worst for Niall, even if they were simply absences. They made him exhausted and he would often feel ill for a few days after.

A loud cry escaped from Niall's mouth, his unseeing eyes blinking rapidly.

"Shh, we don't need those noises, yeah? You're doing so good, love. Almost over, Ni."

He has two more absence seizures with no break, barely five seconds in between each one.

He was in the middle of his fourth absence when Paul walked in, looking around the room in confusion. The tall security guard stopped in front of the couch and kept his eyes settled on Niall.