Pretty Hair! H.S

Ages:
Louis: 22
Liam:21
Niall:19
Harry:17

A/N Niall has autism in this btw

Liam, Louis, and Niall were all sitting on the couch watching Pitch Perfect. It was a pretty slow day. Let's just call it a lazy day.

Niall was cuddled up to Liam. The boy was half asleep.

"Where is Harry?" Louis asked his two band mates.

"I think he's in the bunk area." Liam replied.

Just then the curly haired lad walked in and plopped down next to Niall. Harry gently gave Niall a kiss on his temple. Harry, while being seventeen, was still too innocent for his own good.

"Li-Li!" The boy shouted, but quieted down when Niall let out a whimper.

"Harry!" Liam said back in the same tone Harry used.

"Can you do my hair? And make it all pretty? Please?" Harry asked excitedly.

"Hmmm. I don't know. Last time I did your hair you wouldn't sit still long enough. Will you stay still so I can do it?"

"Yeah! Can you do all those fancy braids with flowers? I'll sit still cause the film is on."

"Alright lad. Go grab a comb, a brush, and some hair ties." Liam told Harry.

The lad ran off to the small bathroom in the tour bus. A few minutes later he came back with the things Liam asked for. Not caring that the hair ties were all neon pink.

He sat down in front of Liam and handed him the hair products. Liam started Dutch braiding one side of Harry's head. His long fingers moved the curly hair gracefully.

Louis watched fondly as the three boys sat huddled together. Harry had on an adorable puppy face as he was sticking his tongue out. Liam was looking very concentrated. Niall had on a small smile as he watched the movie.

Louis took out his phone and took a picture of the three. He posted it on Instagram with a cute caption.

@Louist91- These boys are so cute. Harry wanted Liam to do his hair and Nialler is waiting for some cuddles. Love these boys♥️

Within a few minutes, millions of fans had commented and liked the picture.

Liam was almost done with Harry's hair. The only thing missing was a flower crown.

"Niall love. I need you to go pick out a flower crown for Harry. There's lots of different coloured ones in the bathroom." Liam told the Irish boy.

He nodded and left to find one. Niall came back with a pastel pink flower crown. It had pink roses with white smaller flowers. He handed it to Liam.

Liam gently placed it on Harry's now braided hair. He took out his phone and took a picture.

"There you go Hazza. All finished. Go look in the mirror and see if you like it." Liam told the youngest band member.

Harry ran to the mirror and squealed. His hair was just so pretty! He quickly ran back to Liam and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Thankyou Li Li! My hairs so pretty now! Can you do my hair more often now?" The Boy asked.

"Sure Haz. But now, cuddles."

Soon, all four boys were fast asleep, the television was still on. Niall and Harry were cuddled into Liam and Louis' sides. The two older boy each had a protective arm over the youngests.

A/N please leave requests in the comments! Thanks for reading