Diabetic Attack ~ N.H

hi cuties! i am so so sorry for not updating in a while. i haven't had a lot of motivation to write and i have been extremely busy. i got cast as tatyana in our production of night witches so i certainly have a lot of lines to memorize. we open on the 29th and i've just been super stressed trying to memorize everything 😬

anywho, in this one niall is diabetic. he doesn't quite understand how important it is to make sure his sugars are at a good level, and gets really sick because of it :(

this is a request from @stylinhoraynexxx

ages:
niall: 14
harry: 16
liam: 17
zayn: 17
louis: 18

"Niall, love, are you ready to go?" Zayn called out to the youngest who was lying down on the couch.

Niall hadn't been feeling well all day, and he really didn't know why. His head was absolutely killing him and he was dizzy. None of the other boys knew about this sudden sickness, and the blonde planned on keeping it that way.

"Mhm! I'm all ready Zaynie!" The youngest exclaimed, forcing a smile.

Liam, who had just came downstairs, glanced over at the scene and shook his head fondly. "Ah, do you have your kit, Niall? And emergency snacks?"

It wasn't uncommon for Niall to 'forget' all of the equipment needed to ensue his blood sugar levels were healthy. The poor boy absolutely hating having to prick his finger so often. The insulin shots were even worse.

The fourteen year old frowned and shook his head, letting out a quite whine. "Don't need it, Li! I feel fine, that's not gonna change today."

"Hey, mister, I'm just looking out for you. You know how important it is you check your sugars often. Go grab your bag please, babes," The Payne boy lightly scolded, patting Niall's knee.

A small groan of annoyance left Niall's mouth as he begrudgingly got up and stomped into the kitchen to find the dreaded bag.

Harry faced Liam with a confused look, having seen Niall storm off. "What's up with him?"

"He's just upset I asked him to grab his med bag. He's okay, H," the Payne boy responded.

Harry nodded in understanding, sitting down to slip his shoes on. He knew how much the youngest hating worrying about his disease, but he did wish Niall would care more about keeping his levels healthy.

"Okay I'm ready to go! I have everything!" The said blonde called out as he skipped back into the living room.

"Alright lads, into the car, let's go!" Louis shouted as he grabbed his phone and Harry's hand. "Paul said we can take the same one over there."

Once all boys had gotten in the car, their driver took off to the concert venue. They were supposed to be blocking choreography and having a run through before the concert that would happen in a few days.

♡︎♡︎

"Alright boy, places! Louis I want you front center with Zayn and Liam on opposite sides. Niall and Harry, stand on opposite sides of Liam and Zayn," The choreographer instructed, taking notes as he watches the boys move to their spots.

Niall stumbled on his way to his spot, but luckily caught himself. Unfortunately his slip hadn't gone unnoticed, as four pairs of eyes turned to stare at him with worry.

"S-sorry, just lost my footing," he sheepishly mumbled, trying to cover it up.

Truthfully, he had slipped because a dizzy wave had hit him hard. So hard he had lost his vision for a few seconds.