TWO

A.N Chapter two for you all :) Also if you ever see any grammar mistakes, please let me know!

H A R R Y

"Jeff, mate. Come on you can't actually be serious." I say, following behind him as he makes his way towards the coffee machine.

I've been trying to convince him for the past day that this fake relationship is ridiculous, because it really is. Yes being in a relationship with Elaina will be something that everyone won't be able to stop talking about or writing articles on, but neither of us need any more publicity than we already have. And it's even more ridiculous that it's partly being done just because I apparently 'punched' a paparazzo.

"H, please just drop it." Jeff sighs. He presses the button on the coffee machine before turning to me and crossing his arms over comfortably as he leans back against the bench. He lets out another sigh when he sees my expression. "I told you, man, I'm sorry ok? But this is something that will be better for the both of you in the long run."

"But 10 months," I groan. "We really don't need to be together for that long." I add. Jeff shakes his head, letting out yet another sigh as he turns back to the coffee machine that just finished making his coffee.

I'm somewhat surprised that I haven't gotten that angry over this situation. It's still something I don't want to be doing though and if I got the chance to not do it, I wouldn't.

"At least your not being stuck with a bimbo." Jeff chuckles in attempt to lighten the mood. Once again he's right and I'm definitely lucky that this is happening with Elaina. I haven't really met her before but from what I've heard from everyone else who has, she's extremely nice.

"I really don't need any more attention, Jeff. Dunkirk's going to premiere in what... two months? That's surely going to do enough." I tell him, beginning to follow him again as he walks away with his coffee. 

"Harry, seriously, you need to stop now," Jeff sighs as he takes a seat on the couch. "The contract has been signed so there's nothing that you can do now, man." I slump down beside him and kick my feet up on the coffee table in front of us.

Just like before, Jeff is right. I'm not going to be able to do anything now that the contract has been signed and I'm just going to have to get used to the fact that I've been supposedly dating a girl for 2 months and still have another 10 more to go. The one thing I don't think I'll get used to is not being able to tell the people I'm close with the truth. A feeling of guilt washes over me as I realise I'm going to be lying to Mum, Robin and Gemma as well as the rest of my band who have been nothing but open with me since I met them. I wouldn't be surprised though if Mum or Gemma caught on, even Mitch as well.

"I can ring Mum, Gemma and Robin and tell them about Elaina so they don't have to find out from the media?" I ask, breaking the silence and looking over to Jeff. He lowers his coffee again and looks over to me as well.

"Doesn't bother me. As long as you don't tell them what's really going on because god knows how Cora would react to that," He replies. I can tell Jeff doesn't like Cora anymore than I do. She proved yesterday that she's definitely no where near kind and I'm both sorry that Elaina has to put up with her, and glad that I have someone like Jeff as my manager. But then again I'll definitely be seeing and hearing from Cora for 10 months, something I'm not looking forward to at all. "You should probably call them today if you don't want them finding out from the media because Cora's decided that you and Elaina will have your first public appearance tomorrow night." He adds. I nod my head and stand up, pulling my phone out of my pocket and dialing Mum's number.

. . .

After calling Mum and Robin yesterday, it was easy to say that they were both very surprised. I was already feeling guilty before I'd even called them but it was safe to say that I was feeling even more guilty during the call. I explained to them that Elaina and I wanted to keep the first two months of our 'relationship' as private as we could, which is why I was only telling them now. This had Robin telling me we'd done a good job of keeping it private, but little did he know that we actually only met three days ago. Mum began telling me that she better get to meet Elaina soon and I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was genuinely excited, which made me feel even more guilty. When I called Gemma she too was surprised but her excitement also overrode that too. She continued to tell me numerous amount of times that she wants to meet Elaina soon and I knew it was because she was a fan of the movies she played in. Once again, having to lie to Gemma made me feel just as guilty.