They made it to the theatre and saw a crowd out front, a lot of them Cowboys. Virgil guided the women through the men and inside they
ran into Fred White.

"Oh Dear you look splendid." He said breathless. Elle smiled at the man.

"I'll meet you two at our seats, I need to speak with the marshal for a moment." Elle told Allie and Virgil, they said their goodbyes to Fred and walked off.

"Listen Marshal," Elle said pulling into a corner of the theatre, "it's about the cowboys."

"Ellanora please, just enjoy this night." Fred begged. "I don't mean to push your concerns off but you came to Tombstone to relax yes?" Elle nodded slowly, "then relax my dear. Relax for me." Fred begged.

Elle looked at the man and longed to tell him, but he was right. Why did it matter? It mattered to Ellanora. It burned her. It hurt her. Swallowing her pride and fear, she took Fred's arm and let him lead her up to where Virgil and Allie were.

Once they got up to their box, and Morgan and his wife Louisa were sitting with Virgil and Allie. Elle and Fred White said hello to the young couple and Virgil told them that the next box was Wyatt, his wife Mattie. Thanking them, Elle and Fred made their way to the next box and found Wyatt and Mattie, along with Doc Holliday and a dark haired women fanning herself next to Doc. Wyatt and Doc both stood up to greet the lady which earned an awkward smile from Ellanora.

"Miss Raycroft, you look beautiful." Wyatt said kissing her hand. Elle squirmed at his touch and tried to keep herself proper. Doc Holliday eyed Ellanora up and down and smirked.

"So the beast can be tamed." He commented.

"Doc-" Wyatt said sighing.

"It's okay Mr.Earp." Elle said putting her hand up. She looked at the woman next to Doc Holliday and nodded her head, "Ellanora Raycroft."

"Kate." She said bluntly, as if she didn't care that Elle was standing there. Kate turned back to look out over the crowd, ignoring Elle.

Elle blinked and felt the gaze of Doc and Wyatt on her. Wyatt then pulled a chair out for her so she sat between Doc and the middle Earp brother. Fred sat down behind her once the show had started. Gazing out into the crowd she caught the light of red sashes. They filled the bottom floor of the theatre which made Elle uneasy. She shifted in her seat which caused Doc Holliday to gaze at her, Ellanora looked at him with an uneasy look and turned her attention back to the stage as the show started.

Music starts playing, the lights dim, and the audience settles. The spotlight hits an easel at the end of the stage, saying "Professor
Gillman and His Ballet of Gravity." A tall thin man walks out on stage with a few items that he juggles with. Someone in the audience groans and yells "Professor Gilllman? Oh hell, I Seen him in Bisbee. He catches stuff."

Fred leans into Elle's ear and whispered, "That's Johnny Barns, follows the cowboys around like a lost pup." Elle nods her head and spots him in the crowd.

The Professor Gillman, starts to juggle and people in the crowd groan, someone stands up and yells "Hey Professor, catch this." And shoots the wooden item in mid air. The performer runs off stage in a hurry. Elle had never been to a show before but she was appalled that they were allowed to shoot guns in the theatre. She looked at the company she was with and saw that they didn't pay any kind to it.

More music picks up and another card reads: "Selections From the Bard of Mr. Romulus Fabian, Tragedian in Excelsis." The curtain
rises and who Elle assumes is Fabian steps out, a purple velvet cloak wrapped resplendently about him like a toga. Fabian throws open his cloak, revealing that he is in doublet and tights.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the St. Crispin's Day Speech from Henry V." He starts, being as dramatic as he can, he continues, "To set the Scene, England is now at war with France. Everything rests upon the battle about to begin. Henry, the young King of England, addresses his men-"

Another gunshot from the crowd, and a bullet hits into the column next to
Fabian with a shock, he flinched but continued.

"If we are marked to die, we are enow, To do our country loss, and if to live. The fewer me, the greater the share of honour..." stopping for a breath, and with the attention of every soul in the building, he continues.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother, be he ne'er so vile. This day shall gentle his condition. And gentlemen in England now a-bed, shall think themselves accurs'd they were no here. And hold their manhood cheap whiles any speaks, that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day!"

And with that the building roars back to life with wild applause and cheering. Fabian bows with a grin on his face.

"That's great! That's our kinda stuff!" Curly Bill yells in the audience.

Elle looks down and spots him, sitting next to him is Johnny Ringo. Ellanora grips her dress with force, that her knuckles start to turn white. Doc Holliday, once again glanced at the women and saw her knuckles turn as white as he was. He reached his hand over and patted her hand, which caused Elle to look at him. "Careful Darlin'," he whispered, Kate was turned away, not noticing what he was doing, "don't want to spill blood on your dress."

Elle looks at Doc with much anger and blinks, she pushes his hand away from her and crosses her arms over her chest. Doc raises an eyebrow at her and turns away from the fuming women. Elle huffs and tries to watch the rest of the show in peace.

This relaxing trip was starting to become more stressful then she had planned.