Chapter One: I have WHAT?!?

Third Person Pov
A few weeks ago the beloved creator and friend to almost all, Ink, went missing. He was gone for exactly two days, during those two days people all over the multiverse panicked in fear that their protector may never return.

To their relief, Ink did return! But something was different...something was off. Ink began acting strangely, he would zone out constantly and when he finally came back to reality it was as if he was an entirely new person! He acted different, talked different, he even CREATED differently!
Two certain skeletons decided to investigate what was happening with Ink. The two were two of three brothers, the middle child and the youngest, the youngest brother took a very strong liking to Ink the moment they met! The middle took years of convincing to even begin to think about ever having a conversation with Ink, let alone be friends.
These two skeletons were named Fresh and Error.
Fresh, as the color-loving and 90s obsessed dork he is, got along great with Ink and was scared something bad had happened.
Error, who still only tolerated Ink, was less concerned for the artist and more concerned for his little brother.

So, the two set off into an AU that Ink had created to use as his home years ago and went to find Ink.

A/N/: the different altars will have different texts and the beginning of their names once Everyone finds out!

Ink's Pov
Some weird things are happening to me...A few weeks ago I was just snatched up from the anti-void and I thought I was dead but I can't die because I don't have a soul- oh wait off topic! So I got stolen and I think the creator that made me decided to finish me!...The only problem is only a few things changed...and I'm not sure if they're good things...
'hey! that's rude! We're good!...I think..'
'...are we talking to each other now?..I didn't know if I was allowed to talk to anyone...'
'Of course you're allowed to talk to us! You can do whatever you want!'
'..o-okay..'

That was an example...I have voices im my head..
'We aren't just voices you ass.'
'uhuh'
I think I'm crazy? Maybe, I'm not sure..I could ask the others but they might think I AM crazy and stop talking to me...

God I wish I knew what to do!

Hey wait...FRESH!! or well Error to but Fresh is more important!
'hah! gay-'
AH- NOT NOW!
As I was saying, a while back Fresh and Error said they hear voices! I could ask them about it! I'll go find them-

"HEY INKY BRO! YOU HOME?"
or they could find me!
"One second!"
I ran to the door of the big house I live in and opened it up to be greeted by Fresh and Error, I let them in and we all sat on the couch before Error spoke.
"aLl RiGHt, AsK hIM fReSH."
"oh! Right! Thanks bro, so Inky dude! We heard you've been actin' pretty wiggity wack recently!"
"oh, yeah about that-" I responded but was ONCE AGAIN CUT OFF by Error this time.
"wE ThINk yOu haVe diD."
"..dee I what now?"
"DID broski! It's short for Dissociative Identity Disorder! Pretty rad Inky dude"
"...so what exactly makes you think i have DID?"
The two skeletons continued to explain what DID was FOR THE NEXT HOUR....
"..so...I have DID..and the voices I hear aren't voices but people/altars and when I black out that's just one of them fronting.."
"yeppers my dude"
"...huh..wh-what will everyone else think though?"
"We FInD tHaT oUt OuRSelVeS"
"yo Inky dude! Why don't we find out who the altars are!"
Fresh started slowly loosing his 90s accent, which is normal when it's just me and him! He's said before that he feels really comfortable around me which is why he acts a bit different them he does around everyone else....god I love him...
'GAY-'
'I KNOW SHUT UP!!'

Third Person Pov
Ink began to blush rainbow as one of his altars made that comment, leaving the two skele-bros im front of him sorely confused.
Fresh began to slightly blush a bright blue at the thought of how cute Ink looked while flustered....

T.B.C