Chapter 23: Rigor in the capital

Start from the beginning

"Sirius," I whispered, completely lost.

He stopped and turned away.

"Sorry. Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?" he asked, concerned.

I smiled and shook my head in denial. I put my hand on his chest and spun him around, straddling him. He looked at me, surprised, and I could swear he was also fascinated. He seemed to have a million questions all of a sudden.

I launched into kissing him, sliding my hands down his chest to continue unbuttoning his shirt.

"You know..." he murmured against my lips.

We continue to kiss intensely. He was like a drug and allowed himself to be possessed little by little. I kissed his cheek and went to his pretty chin, giving him another soft bite.

"A friend... told me once..." he said, almost out of breath.

"Hmm..." I replied against his neck.

My thirsty lips were coupled to his warm and smooth skin. I unzipped another button.

"After forming a family..." he gasped. I unzipped the following button as I continued to go down nonstop, kissing him. "He told me... that...!" he moaned in his throat slightly at the end. I voraciously kissed his chest, his firm, and soft pecs, as I continued to undo the buttons. 

Finally, I finished with all of them, and my hands ran over his hot abdomen, adjusting to his form, feeling his skin, warmth, and shapes.

I flung myself to his lips again, and he received me with fire. I moaned against his impassive mouth. His fangs were digging softly into me, but I wouldn't separate. I went back down his neck; we were both breathing hard.

"To have... a kid. He said... you had to be without clothes," he whispered, "but he didn't know more."

"Aha..." I replied against his chest.

I bit his chin, stirring against him. I had already stopped repeating that I would stop later because I no longer planned to do so. I went down to his neck, and the clothes began to get in the way.

"You're taking my shirt off," he muttered.

"Aha," I said again against his lips.

"Tell me... Will we have a kid?"

I stopped short.

"What?" Another feeling overwhelmed me, and I laughed, laying on his chest. "Sorry," I said with a laugh. "Sorry, I'm sorry..." I lay down beside him, and he sat to see me better. Now he was confused. I relaxed. "Gosh... I just felt like I was stealing your purity," I whispered, smiling. "Geez..." I sighed and, brought my hand to my forehead for a few seconds, shook my head.

"Was that what you were doing? It doesn't matter, don't stop," he begged me.

I looked at him sweetly.

"It's fine. I'll show you later. I said I would, right?" I took a deep breath. "I just got carried away a little."

I stood up. It was the last straw; I had not realized what he said until he asked that last question.

"You're kind of mean," he muttered.

I turned to see him, surprised.

"What?"

"You make me fly in seconds, and you stop suddenly, leaving me in nothing... Falling... into the void." His voice was slightly raspy.

He was looking at me intensely, but something else was waking up in those feline eyes: desire. The burning desire was wanting to break through his gaze. 'Oh hell, what did I do to him?'