78

thank you so much for your patience, life has been crazy. longest chapter ever. 80 pages. 21'000 words. enjoy!!

Aven Brooks

Bashing through the door of the hotel suite, I had no sense of direction when his lips were on mine. All I knew was I was walking backwards and he was taking the lead. His lips moved so hungrily with mine, his hands roaming up and down my body as we eagerly got in the room. He flipped us around so he could shut the door and pin me to it at the same time. My back banged against the surface, his hands fastening my wrists near my head. Finally, we were alone, the tension we've been suffering from all night was finally going to be solved.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, tangling with mine as he had me pinned against the wall in a make out. I was completely melted into him, knowing this was finally happening after a whole evening of teasing. His hands moved down to my ass, gripping it and pulling my hips to his so I arched my back off the wall.

He went down into my neck, biting right at my arch and sucking hard. I breathe out into the air with mercy, feathering my eyes shut and throwing my hands up to the back of his head. I pull his hair, hard enough to make him grunt into my neck and bite me harsher.

I grab his blazer and pull it off his shoulders quickly, it falls to the floor around our feet. Just in his white button-up, dress pants, and tie—I slip my hands down between us. Aiming to start undoing his belt, he disrupted that action by snatching the back of my legs and lifting me up to straddle his waist. I gasped and caught his neck with my arms for compensation.

The room was dark but the moonlight from the window made us able to see. I interlock our lips as he hurried me over somewhere I couldn't decipher. My dress rode up when my legs were slung around his hips.

My heels met the ground again as I opened my eyes and separated our lips. We were standing in the centre of the dark living room, behind him being the couch. Both breathing heavy, his eyes trace to my shoulders to where he flips me around so my back was to him. His hands gently run up my arms until meeting the straps of my dress, sliding them down so slowly. I gazed out the window to see the cityscape, eventually shutting my eyes when I felt him breathe against the arch of my neck.

He kisses my shoulder like he couldn't contain himself, the ruby red straps hanging down on my arms. I take the moment to really appreciate the gentle touch, my head uncontrollably tilting back into him when he did it. His tepid breath was chilling my skin between every delicate kiss. I knew this was the softest he was gonna be tonight.

His hands went up my back, and eventually, I felt the dress becoming a fraction looser than before. Deliberately, he unzipped my dress all the way down my lower back, making the fitted material become loose material.

Before he finished, I turned around and nudged him back so he fell down to the sofa. I stood towering in front of him in my stilettos and a loose dress I had to quickly grip at the chest to stop it from slipping off.

He looked up at me with big eyes, moonlight hitting his face just right when staring up at me. With a white button-up, loose tie, dark blue dress pants, and a brown leather belt—he looked so sexy.

I loosen my grip on the expensive material, letting it slip down my sides and pile on the floor around my heels like a curtain. At the brink of it all, his eyes wasted no time departing mine and moving to my half-naked body. I stood extra tall in front of him with these heels still strapped around my ankles, looking down at him in the white lingerie set I was directed to wear.

Sat on the couch, he gazed his artificial blue eyes down my body, his chest freezing its movements of simple breathing. They widened when they took in the garter around my stomach, seeing how it was attached to the underwear. By the look in his eyes, I know he wasn't expecting any of this.