77

Arriving on top of another building in Chicago, we all got off the helicopter and reached solid ground. I was excited to eventually reach a sidewalk, wanting nothing more then to be on the earth again.

On this random roof we walked with the duffle bag, heading towards an elevator. I didn't know where we were, but I remember Harry saying downstairs is where cars were waiting to take us back to the hotel. We just had to hand over all the goods to someone. It seemed our mission was over and I was gonna say goodbye to Daniella Micheals.

Rest In Peace bitch, you were a feisty motherfucker.

Getting to the roof elevator, Harry clicked the button for all of us. We haven't said much to him given the whole faking-his-death episode. I can tell he doesn't feel bad though, he still had that smug look on his face. The only thing stopping me from freaking out at him was the relief I felt knowing he was okay. I'll take being mad at him over mourning him any day. I'll get over his joke, but if he does something like that again then I'll be throwing myself out of a helicopter.

When the elevator opened, we all pilled in. This building wasn't as huge as the previous one, and I still had no idea where we were. Niall clicked the basement level of this twenty-floor building, immediately I furrowed my brows.

"Basement?"

"Mhmm." Niall nodded, but not further explaining.

"Wait where are we?" I look around at the four of them all standing staggered in the closing elevator.

"You don't wanna know." Harry chuckles, leaning against the wall and loosening his tie a bit so it hung around his neck. He also undid a few buttons of his shirt so you can see the black band shirt underneath.

"What?" I just became more confused.

"Strip club." Liam answers from the opposite end of the elevator.

"Oh.." I shrug off, expecting something scary considering how it seemed to be a secret. But then it hit me. "Wait why are we in a strip club?"

"The basement of a strip club, that's where we were told to meet," Harry answers, the elevator descending to it as we spoke. A strip club seemed to be a weird place to meet, but maybe that was just my opinion. After all, I don't do this often.

"Won't it be odd if people recognize you guys?"

"The basement is a secluded VIP section, the public would be on the main floor. No one is gonna see us besides a few strippers." Harry continues.

I nod as the elevators happen to open right on time, immediately to be welcomed with a long dark hallway that was lit by purple lights. The walls were padded with velvet and the air was naturally fogged with a bit of debris that smelled like cigarettes and women's perfume.

The first thing I heard was muffled music coming from behind the walls, bass vibrating at my heels as I stepped out onto the hardwood. This was exactly how I imagined a VIP basement of a Chicago strip club to look and smell.

There were multiple shut doors along the velvet walls, one straight ahead too. Right before I was gonna ask what door we were heading to, a woman in black lingerie came striding around the corner. Like me, she was in tall stilettos, but I'm pretty sure she rocked the ten times better than I did.

She walked up to us with a heel tap in her step, long black silk rob open on her shoulders. She had rich tanned skin and sharp eyes I couldn't catch the colour of given the fluorescent purple light. Her lips were naturally full and accompanied by an angelically soft jawline. She had a tall curvy body that looks pretty amazing in the lingerie she chose to wear.