15

cw //  smut .. idk i tried to fix this lmao

𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 // 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓮𝓼 - 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭

Why did you agree to this?

You're entire body felt like it was shaking. You could feel your breathing start to speed up as you looked out at the crowd from behind the stage. Why does it feel like there's more people here tonight than any other night?!

Suddenly, you felt Semi's arms come from behind you and wrap around your waist, swaying you.

"You'll do just fine," he whispered in your ear, "just remember, I'm going to be right next to you."

Semi gave you a sense of comfort. You felt at ease with Semi around you. Your breathing became calmer, and the tension slowly released from your body. You were somewhat amazed at the effect Semi had over you.

Then, it was time for you and Semi to go on stage. He nudged you forward, guiding you over to the stools that were placed in the middle of the stage. It seemed eerily quiet for a bar. Or maybe it was just your mind playing tricks on you.

As you took your seats, you watched him as he set up. He was calm, but you knew that this is what he was used to. This was a piece of cake for him. You peered out into the dark, crowded room, and then back at Semi. He was smiling at you, ready to start playing.

"You ready?"

- - - -

As you made your way back to your apartment, hand in hand with Semi, you could tell something was bothering him. He was fidgeting with something inside his pocket, and had barely said a word to you since you left the bar. You glanced up at him with a smile, hoping he would reciprocate, but he didn't notice. 

"Is everything you okay?" you finally asked.

His head quickly looked in your direction. You were finally outside of your apartment, but he stopped before making his way inside.

"I have something for you," Semi said as he reached into this pocket. He pulled out a small brown box. He placed it in the palm of your hand. As you removed the cover, you saw lying on a soft cotton pillow, was a silver necklace that had a simple pink jeweled heart.

You removed it from the box and dangled it on your fingertips.

"It's beautiful, Semi," you said, surprised, "You really didn't have to get me anything, though."

"I wanted to," he said, taking the necklace and unclasping it to put around your neck. You touched it against your chest. 

Your arms wrapped around his neck, "Thank you."