02

𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 // 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓳𝓮𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮 - 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓼 + 𝓳𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮

"It was quiet. But I could still hear you."

She froze. I could tell she didn't expect me to say anything. Her cheeks started to turn a light pink. Cute

When I heard her, I didn't expect to walk over. But I couldn't stop myself. It sounded familiar, like I heard the voice before. She was leaning against a tree on campus, her legs stretched out, crossed, in front of her. She was looking down at a notebook. Her long (h/c) hair covered part of her face. It was like she was lost.

I rubbed the back of my neck and looked away. She obviously wasn't expecting anyone to hear her. Feeling bad, I started to apologize for intruding, but I heard it. A faint voice.

"I forget that I'm not alone.." she said delicately, trailing off. Her cheeks were still pink, but she was smiling. It was almost unnoticeable, but it was there. What was it about her?

I couldn't stop looking at her. The way her hair framed her face, and her (e/c) eyes stared back at me. It was only a few seconds, but I felt as I though we stared at each other's eyes for too long. It wasn't uncomfortable, but I felt almost frozen.

That's when her lips parted.

"(l/n) (f/n)." She smiled. Her features softened, and the dimples in her cheeks were pronounced. The rosiness of her cheeks added to her smile. She all of a sudden bit her lower lip. I couldn't help but stare. She was incredibly beautiful ...

"Semi. Eita." I said before shuffling through my bag. Nerves were starting to take over. I tore a piece of paper and wrote down my number quickly. "Here."

Y/n took the piece of paper, gently grazing her finger tips against mine. I felt heat start to rise from the touch to my face. All at once, I was the one who was too embarrassed to look at her. 

"Call me.. or text me. Either way I want to see you again." And I walked away before I could hear an answer.

What just happened? Everything went smoothly until she smiled. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't even look at her after we barely touched. I probably looked like a complete idiot, just walking away like that. What is wrong with me?

I wanted to know more about her though, more about her songs and the way she's able to convert her thoughts and emotions into music. And more importantly, I wanted to see her smile again. 

I had made it to the other side of campus before I heard my phone go off. I rummaged through my bag trying to find where I put my phone. I pulled it out, hoping it was her, only to be disappointed to see it was just another girl asking why I was late to our date.

Shit.