All's well that ends well

The last week of November has rolled up, it has only been some time since you and Sakusa finally made it a official between the two of you, it's not like the whole world needs to know but it's nothing like a secret either.

For the both of you however this will be the last time that you both will be spending time together outside of your rooms and of school as of next week the national youth training camp will begin where players from all over will be placed training amongst national level players including yourself. It's not not known that you will take part in the male sports of the selection programme but this year will finally be different as you will be debuting onto the female team and therefore have little time to do with the guys. It's still going to be the same however watching as Sakusa himself managed to get scouted.

Thinking about these things soon go back into the dark crevices of your mind as you watch the man himself cringe from human contact carrying a small tray of your light lunch. You had made it obvious to the boy that you wished to go on one date before the winter break where both of you will be busy preparing for nationals.

 You had made it obvious to the boy that you wished to go on one date before the winter break where both of you will be busy preparing for nationals

(Sakusa is wearing this)

You can't help admire the man for being beautiful, as much as he doesn't like the compliment coming from others, from you however means a lot to him as your one to only dish them out when you mean it so. He sits down sliding into the wooden chair, you can clearly see how his beautiful obsidian eyes linger on yourself as well as his rosy cheeks from removing his mask.

He ten folds in his beauty.

It wasn't long ago that he was flushed in red and dusted with remnants of the heated night you both shared. His compact build allowed him that night to continue on til sunrise, you however were left with a sore back and being unable to walk for the next morning. You weren't exactly against it, Sakusa has shown time and time again that he is capable of looking after just you.

"Liking what you see?" You say catching his attention back to reality, Sakusa himself couldn't help but think of that wondrous night how he can now have many more like it. He never took himself to be such a hormonal teenager after all for the longest time just watching was enough to flood those desires of his. But now freed from the chains he is finding it hard even in a public setting from quite literally keeping his hands off of you.

He suspects this is the reason why you asked for a date, so he has no opportunity to pounce on you and ravish you with his undying affection.

"Very much so." He confidently remarks enjoying the view you so cleverly presented to him this morning.

" He confidently remarks enjoying the view you so cleverly presented to him this morning

 (We are wearing this hoes)

Not only are your legs bare but you are wearing fish net pantyhoes making it 100x more irresitable to the male especially where your thigh meets the fabric only makes him just want to put his head between your legs and eat you as the full course meal you are.

"What are we going to do next?" You ask ambiguously into the open air, Sakusa however was struggling from not succumbing to his hormones so quickly.

He watches you open your mouth revealing the most plump seductive tongue, he gulp crossing his leg over the other as his mind runs wild with the most obscene thoughts. You follow his stiff behaviour pretending to have dropped your spoon, and when you go down to 'find it' you gasp seeing his stiffened legs crossing over his groin.

Ah.

"I can help you." Adding on to the question, Sakusa only now comes back to his sense seeing you smirking from ear to ear, overjoyed that you're smiling but worried nonetheless to the reason behind it. 

It had gotten much later than one would have suspected but seeing as you and Sakusa left around lunchtime for the date he find himself in a rather questioning situation. You had taken him to the park, it was one that where many didn't go to and where there were quite a few hiding spots behind some trees.

"Y/n, what are we doing here?" Sakusa asked his germaphobia spiking the longer he's in the wooded area of the park, his breath hitches feeling you closer towards him.

More to a specific area.

He looks down seeing as you are now onto your knees with hands slipping up and around his thighs, he stands in place as much as he wants to take you to the bedroom that doesn't seem and option as of much now. You  stimulating him enough to freeze knowing he can't travel with such a huge boner now.

Whilst Sakusa is contemplating on stopping this you however are finding much joy to his flustered state, unlike before where you wanted to feel good, it's now the opposite after seeing him become needier throughout the date and what's more of a turn on then sucking him off at a park.

Taking him by surprise you unzip his trousers fondling with his already enlarged bulge, it can't even fit in one of your hands it requires as much as two to even cover more than half of the thing. Being his already erect penis dripping from the tip with his white pre-cum, you tug onto his shirt jerking him out of his trance.

Sakusa looks down surprised to see his dick hanging in your face but more surprised at the flirtatious grin donning your seductive lips. And just as your eyes connect for the longest time he feels the engrowing wetness of your cheeks enclose around him to the point of squeezing. His thumb grazes over your now hollow cheeks sucking onto the large cucumber size dick filling into the depths of your throat.

Moving your head however as you please sensing that from the start that Sakusa has been close to cumming even when you were fondling him up and down. Grunting and gasping Sakusa tries to keep it under wraps especially being they are outside in a public area is not surprising a turn on even more so than if he was deep throating her back in his bedroom.

Ah he sees the dilemma.

He's about to finish.

Sensing that you grab him by the base and  quickly jerking him off bobbing your head up and down before pushing hard all the way to the hilt the moment of ejactulation.

Hot sticky substances trickle down your throat as you let Sakusa take out a packet of tissues, his hand trembles before handing you one.

"Do you want a kiss?" Sakusa frowns pushing you off of him as he freshens up, laughing you follow after him spitting out the rest of cum into some bushes.

~*~

At this point I can't decide whether I'm just horny or wanting you thirsting over this snack