Nekoma for the win

The long awaited semi-finals approached as this time round the girls teams will be playing first in the morning matches and do the boys move in for the afternoon ones. You were less worried about your own team making it to nationals, the boys however have a score to settle with Karasuno and so making it means everything. And it would be one heck of a year to have both boys and girls team of Nekoma in the spring national tournament.

Watching up ahead as the boys team vs Fukurodani in their first match of today, it had only been minutes prior to this that the girls team of Nekoma fluffed out one of the best teams in Tokyo, Itachiyama. They would have won if on the contrary you weren't especially on your game today, so many ideas so many plays to win and so many players to crush it was all rather exciting.

"Pffft." Internally smiling as you watch Lev get lectured by Kenma, hand resting on chin and elbow on railing you looked rather bored from a distance. There down below about a few courts away the colours of yellow and faded green emerge, it couldn't be helped if a team that caused so much of a stir makes you unwillingly watch from afar.

"Poor Lev." Sara adds looking over your shoulder before making her way to the seats, the only ones left were high up in the stands.

"Humph, give him time." You add staying perfectly contempt in your spot even players from other schools murmur around you.

"Gyah, isn't that Nekoma's ace?"

"She looks so pretty yet so scary, she gives me the chills."

"Kawaii-"

Sigh.

Loud and heavy.

They flinch scooting away from you as you continue to watch the game, ah Akaashi managed to pull the idiot out of his slump then. Looking down at his piercing gaze if you didn't know any better he looked rather hot from this angle, leaning back removing your hand from the railing as you stretched there's no more point to watching a game now when Bokuto is on a roll.

"Ah, Y/n. Where are you going?" Minimi the captain asks worry evident onto her face.

"Just for a wander."

As you were nearing a corner you loudly hear the up beat cunning tone of a certain rooster clucking away but to who you look down at a depressed Lev.

"-feels way more satisfying than you think." His green eyes slowly but surely made their way over to your red tracksuit, he flinches and so does the rooster.

"WHA- oh it's just you?" Ignoring his statement you look down at the now somewhat cheered up Lev.

"I'll be watching, let's see if you really are better than Shouyou." He gulps nodding sternly as you take your leave.

It was tricky but you made it in time for the boy's finals, they didn't win but due to Tokyo being the host this year means that the boys still have a chance. Panting hard as you as much as anyone, you really wanted to watch the boys team having just returned from battling it out with Fukurodani in the other gym. Thankful that the awards ceremony was after all matches you gripped the railings still in kit, many people parted like a zip for your arrival.

"Oh my gawd can you run, we he, just had a match for..pete's sake." Sara pants after you stopping short bumping into your shoulder but you don't budge.

The iron will to watch the boys keeps you sturdy.

Damn they're against Nohebi.

Damn snakes.