Exhausted

After an exhausting day with not only only one but two teams filled with idiots you finally trudge into your apartment that you call home. Taking your earphones out you flick your shoes off and make your way into your living room visibly disgusted that the male species has invaded into your safe space.
Without even acknowledging each other you plonk yourself down onto the other end of the sofa. Silence envelopes you both as Sakusa remains fully focused onto the droning of the telly.

"Hi" he solemnly states, from the corner of your eye you record the rarity of his exposed jawline.
"Hi" you repeat back already fully done with this conversation.
You zip down your tracksuit jersey jacket revealing your white tank top that shows slightly more cleavage that it should. Unbeknownst to you Sakusa has to physically strain from looking thinking that you're purposely teasing him for such a show.

"Ah, Y/n you're here, I found Kiyoomi around the store I just couldn't help myself. It's been too long since he's last been here." Your mother happily walks in with the flowery pinny around her bodice while walking into the lounge.

You felt sorry for your mother, bless her for being innocent to yours and Omi's relationship. The love hate relationship becomes strained in front of others especially your mother someone that is still unaware of the incident that happened in your third year of middle school.

You strain a hum while slouching further into the sofa almost disappearing into the depths of the unknown. She thankfully disappears back into the kitchen and the uncomfortable silence fills the space that your mother left behind.

"Welp, this was nice but I think my phone is calling me." You slap your knees before taking your leave, removing your phone in the process.
Golden week is in two and many schools have already gotten in contact with you to help with their teams all from Miyagi.
Coach Nekomata was saying that on the final day of golden week Nekoma will play against a team called Karasuno. Having already been contacted by that school you're thinking of killing two birds with one stone.

Feeling disgusting and horrible for a change you go into your bathroom and strip after a good 15 minutes of scrubbing and washing you make your way back into your room. You wear your f/c hoodie that drowns you as well some short shorts with a pair of fluffy socks.
You make your way back into the living room feeling very much relaxed however upon seeing Sakusa stress feels your body once more. Plonking back onto the sofa far away from him however upon seeing him watching another cleaning program you look for the remote. And of course it has to be right next to him, glaring did not grab his attention it got worse when his lips twitched. Scoffing at his audacity to mock you, you lean over him feeling him physically stiffen from beneath you.
He smells of freshly goodness as if he just came out of the washing machine. Memories of that day swarm you as you inhale another breath of his scent. The crinkling of the sheets, the tensing of the muscles, the pure intoxicating euphoria of the moment reminiscences through your entire being.

Pulling away back into reality you turn to look him in his deep dark eyes he too felt that sudden change, you lean in inches from his face. Only the exhalation and inhalation of breath could be heard but for you your heart was pounding. As if the moment controlled you like a puppeteer, this is something you didn't want repeating, shock ran through you like ice cold water shocking you awake from a deep sleep, he's not pulling back rather waiting for the softness of your lips on his.
That was something he would never feel ever again as you punish him for expecting anything more than you already are to him. Retreating back into your spot with the remote you hear him click his tongue in disgust probably for the fact that he didn't get what he wanted.

Doing this, pretending to be normal around each other and everyone else felt rather exhausting in the long run. And it has already been along time since that day but you were willing to pretend for even longer if it meant that one day these feelings would disappear.

So I have to write on here now as I'm waiting for my uni email for Word. Anyway I hope this quenched your thirst for Sakusa.