Just pretty

Tokyo a hustling and bustling capital that has average population of 37,393,000 and you a singular person was determined pretty since birth, now the word is subjective and opinionated, but everyone seemed to agree that you were unusually pretty. Strangers, kids, family and friends gawk, envy and admire you, even the natural wildlife seemed to be naturally drawn to you but it's different story once they look closely.

You stand at the height of just below 6'0 ft (yo sorry if ya small), (h/l) (h/c), a very proportionate body type, and a natural glow whenever you go. However, your personality is a contradiction to the outer shell that is you. Where you are quiet you are snarky and rude, where your laugh is unheard of it comes from dark humour the type that normal high school girls would shy away from. A natural food lover that is an actual pig with a bottomless pit for a stomach with the constant graving for more. Your behaviour is downright barbaric, where you have problem in relieving yourself with bodily gas from either the mouth or behind. You don't believe in the hierarchy in school nor acknowledge it, vulgar and the extreme usage of inappropriate language and gestures can make any stomach churn in disgust.

What does attract others is the fact that you have zero fucks given, there's a natural calmness radiating off you in any situation while still managing to turn it into a win. You have a force of fanboys from multiple schools while the girls swarm in disgust and take any opportunity to belittle and aggravate you, to their dismay it makes you cackle a god-awful ear bleeding noise.

In this moment outside the boy's gymnasium the team are trying to convince you to date, as if it's their obligation to tell a pretty girl that her beauty is wasting on her. You stand in the red Nekoma tracksuit barely zoning in on the bullshit that Kuro your upperclassmen thinks you need to hear. His friends are closely behind him, earlier in lunch you had received another confession and this time it was one of his friends braving the sad and cruel process of rejection. Kuro is trying to reason with you.

"I'm just saying that you're pretty and you should use it while you still can and get a boyfriend." You raise a brow seemingly getting ticked off even more than before, what right does he have to say this to you and what right do any of them have to tell you what you can and can't do.

"Hah, so just because I'm pretty I should date, hmm." You push yourself off the wall and draw your leg up before swivelling clockwise connecting your foot with his lazy ass face. He stumbles the team look on knowing full well they crossed the line.

"Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean you have a right to tell me jackshit on what to do, Kuro. I. Don't. Want. To. Date. There. I. Spelt. It. Out. For. You." You looked down at the boy not feeling sorry for shit, you would think that you would be used to it now but it's like pulling out teeth and fingernails at this point.

Love for you just isn't in your basket well except for one that is, your somewhat childhood friend and first love.

But you two have a weird relationship going on right now so thus the reasoning behind rejecting multiples and denying the fact that you would rather drink bin juice than date anyone right now. Well that last part was a lie, you really wanted to date him.

Sakusa Kiyoomi.

So like I'm really falling for the season 4 boys and I think that you can clearly see how much, especially this boy. anyway this is my first reader x Sakusa fanfic where its told in third person, heh, lets just see how the ball rolls.

Anyway thank you even clicking onto this and giving your time of day- reader in this will be a little cold to pretty much about everyone.