💜My Fault Pt:1💜

🛑WARNING: This has self harm, attempt of suicide, abusive relationships and drugs.Read at your own risk🛑

NicksPov

I was done.
Everybody had fucked me over, so here I am sitting on my bathroom floor, wrists bloody me looking at the acid tabs on the counter. Nobody cared. Y/N hadn't talked to me in weeks, my girlfriend broke up with me, parents hate me...I was done.
My head was in my hands really thinking about everything, was it worth to end it all? Shit I think it is.
As I grab the tabs I hear my front door open and I hop up wrapping some bandages around my wrist, tossing the tabs in a medicine cabinet and pulling my sleeves down quickly.
"NICK!"
Y/N? What the?
I come out of the bathroom and she sees me, her hair was messy, bruises on her neck and arms.
Nick: "Oh my god Y/N?"
She runs up to me and hugs me causing me to suck my teeth in pain because of my arms.
Y/N: "Nick?" She pulls back and looks at me, I don't make eye contact.
She grabs my arms gently and pulls my sleeves up. Her eyes well up with tears as she pulls the sleeve back over my bandages.
Y/N: "Im so sorry. I wasn't here, I could've helped but I didn't." She says putting her head in her hands.
  Nick: "Where were you?" I was angry but I was hopelessly in love with this girl.
Y/N: "Jack wouldn't let me leave, he took my phone my pc he took everything and he made me stay in the room, if I tried to leave he would..."
She didn't even need to finish, her ex was a bitch and she decided to stay friends with him and look what happened. He was horrible.
  It wasn't her fault...
I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into a hug.
  Nick: "You couldn't do anything, it's not your fault Y/N."
Y/N: "But look at what happened to you! I could've stopped that!"
  Nick: "No you couldn't."
She goes into the bathroom before I could say anything, as she opens the door I feel a tear run down my cheek as she stops in her tracks and looks at the floor.
Y/N: "This is all my fault.." She puts her hair up in a ponytail moving it out of her way and grabs Clorox wipes starting to clean the blooding floor and counter.
Nick: "Y/N you don't-
Y/N: "Nick please let me do this for you."
I nod my head and she continues cleaning.

*20 minutes later*

She puts the bloody wipes into the trash can and she sits next to me in a chair, a stern serious look on her face.
Nick: "What?" I look at her and she gets closer to me.
  Y/N: "What else have you been doing?"
Oh shit.
Nick: "Um nothing.."
Did she find them? No... I didn't hear the cabinet open.
  Y/N: "You sure?"
I nod my head and she pulls out the tabs from her pocket shoving them in my face. She gets up, walking quickly to the kitchen and opens the lid to the garbage can.
Nick: "Y/N DONT!" I try to grab them from her and she backs away.
  Y/N: "No Nick, people DIE from these, I know what you were trying to do, your not gonna touch these, your not gonna take them, I don't want to come here one day and find you dead on the floor like I thought was gonna happen today!"
She buries then under all the garbage making sure I wouldn't be able to get them and takes me to my room.
We sit on the bed facing each other and she grabs ahold of of my face.
  Y/N: "Stop hurting yourself please." She rubs her thumb in small reassuring circles and I touch her other hand.
Nick: "I promise."
She nods her head and pulls me into a kiss.
The kiss I've wanted for so long had happened.
I go closer to her and wrap my arms around her as I feel her smile into the kiss.
We break apart, me a smiling and blushing mess as she just just looks at me.
  Nick: "I hope you know I'm kinda in love with you." I cover my mouth quickly and look down my face hot. (He do gotta hot face😳🕶👌🏼)
Y/N: "Me too." She smiles and gives me a peck on the cheek.
Amazing...

wEeWoO 780 wordssss
bRo I do YouTube now👀
Also podcast was wack
I'ma go make some sandwiches tell me if you want one and what kind