🖤Double Penetration🖤

WARNING🛑: As the title says there's double penetration, spanking, a little degrading, fingering, edging, at the beginning it's just a heated makeout then it goes to VERY rough sex, so yea enjoy 😂🙃

  Y/NPov
Me and Nick had gotten into an argument you know couple stuff, he was in our room(r/unexpectedcommunism) and I was in the shower I didn't want to talk to him that would lead to another argument. So I was in here standing in the hot water for about 30 minutes. I decided to get out though since my skin was turning wrinkly, I turn off the water and grab my towel drying myself off then wrapping it around my body.
I leave the bathroom and I'm suddenly pinned against the wall and I see Nick staring at me.
Nick: "You know...you've been a bad girl." He whispers quietly to me(nah shit a whisper is quiet you idiot jeez) causing me to close my legs a bit. He noticed and smirked at me.
Nick: "Aw am I making you horny?"
Y/N: "Nick stop." I whined loudly, I didn't want him to but I knew where this would lead to.
He starts to kiss me roughly and passionately keeping his hands on my ass through the thin towel. He moves me over to the bed placing my back on it and gets down on his knees(oop-) he rips the towel off my body and pushes me back onto the bed.
He slides his hand in between my thighs that causes shivers to go down my entire body. He takes his middle finger and shoves it in me causing a small moan to come from my mouth.
Nick: "Are you daddy little slut Y/N?"
I don't respond and he slaps my ass hard, causing me to whimper.
Nick: "Are you Y/N?" I don't respond and he takes his fingers out of me and bends me over the edge of the bed.
Y/N: "N-Nick?" He slaps my ass again and i put my head down down, it hurt but god did it feel good.
He moves away from me and gets on the bed, opening up his phone and starts to watch YouTube. I look at him and he gives me a smirk giggling a bit. I crawl over to him and grab his phone he looks at me shocked.
Y/N: "What the hell?" I say loudly to him.
Nick: "What?" He says with an innocent smile. He could switch up so fast I swear.
Y/N: "Come fuck me before I do it myself!" I laugh a bit and he just looks at me.
Nick: "Nope you were being bad." He smiles at me and I flick him off.
Yea we ain't doing this shit.
I crawl over to him and start grinding against his thigh, him only being in boxers, I hear him moan a bit and his hands grip onto my hips.
I get close to his face and bite my lip.
Y/N: "Fuck me Nicky, please." That caused him to push me down onto the bed, he goes over to our bedside table and pulls something out of his drawer, a long purple dildo.
Aw fuck me.
He gives me a smirk and I suddenly get scared.
Nick: "You wanna be fucked so badly might as well get 2 dicks right?" He chuckles and hovers over my body.
Nick: "You come when I say you got it?" I nod my head and he slaps my ass harder than he did before and I suck my teeth due to the pain.
Nick: "You got that pretty little mouth for a reason Y/N, speak my little slut."
Y/N: "Fine." I say to him. He slams the dildo into my ass without any warning and I feel tears prick at my eyes.
He looks at me with a soft look, even doe he all alpha and shit he is still my little softie. He gives my forehead a small kiss then slams into my pussy hard and fast.
Y/N: "N~Nicky fuck your s~so big." I stutter out and he kisses my thighs. He starts to thrust harder into me close to my g-spot but not there.
He puts my legs over his shoulder and he hits it.
Y/N: "F~Fuck! Right there Nick k~keep going!"
Nick: "Gladly." He keeps slamming into the spot before his thrusts get sloppy. I feel his hand grab the bedsheets quickly signaling he was close.
Y/N: "Cum in me, Im on the pill." I moan out and he looks at me.
Nick: "You sure?"
Y/N: "Yes please Nick just do it!" I grip his back feeling close and he starts to move the dildo around in my ass aggressively.
Nick: "Cum with me baby girl."
We do and he takes the dildo out tossing it onto the ground and we lay next to each other trying to catch out breathe.
He crawls up next to me and rests his head on my shoulder.
  Nick: "I love you..." he quietly says.
Y/N: "I love you too." I kiss him on the cheek and we fall asleep laying in each other's arms.

aWwW dat kinda got wholesome
912 words
This was sUpEr SmUtTy👀