🤍Waxing🤍

Djdhshbsysnsjdjsjsbshzbd CAN WE TALK ABOUT MY EDIT???!!! OMGGGGG🤩🥺😂🤗😭😢🥵😩😫😖😂😂👀❤️
There's some dirty jokes...like so dirty if I wanted to I could lead this to smut but there's been too much smut 😂 plus I got some drafted smuts sooooooooooooo
Enjoy :)

Y/NsPov
I was in mine and Nicks room with some wax strips on the floor with me. I wanted to try it to see if it wad easier than shaving, I was doing this for him.
I placed one of the strips against my hairy unshaven leg and press down on it, fuck this was gonna hurt like a bitch! I grab the top of it and tear it off.
Y/N: "FUCK!" I covered my mouth quickly, I wasn't trying to be loud, Nick was downstairs cooking dinner blasting some music so I don't he heard me. I look at the spot that was waxed and touched it, it was red but god was it smooth a little bit of lotion would help it later.
I place another strip against my leg again.
Why couldn't I be a dude!?

NicksPov
I was listening to some Minecraft Music while cooking some dinner for me and Y/N.
I suddenly heard her scream, and played it off as nothing, maybe playing some video games and was raging, freakin weirdo...who would do that? ("dReaMmmmmm!!!" -Sapnap from like every manhunt video)
Suddenly I hear it again and realized it sounded like a painful scream not exactly a rage one. I turn pause the music on my phone and turn off the stove going up to our room.
I open the door and I see Y/N sitting there in her underwear, close to crying, her legs red and raw with some wax strips on the floor.
She looked at me in shock and automatically looked down at the floor trying to cover her legs.
Nick: "Baby?" I say softly to her.
Y/N: "Hm?" She doesn't make eye contact and I go sit next to her moving the wax strips away.
Nick: "Why are you doing this to yourself?"
Y/N: "I was doing it for you. I hate being hairy around you I feel gross."
I give her a soft smile and rub her red legs.
Nick: "I don't care how hairy you are, I love you no matter what okay?"
Y/N: "Its gross though."
I get close to her face and place a small kiss on her lips.
Nick: "I don't mind hair. No matter where's it's at. Legs, it's soft, back, it's normal, pussy, I mean shit I could still fuck you hard." I give her a smirk and she looks away.
Y/N: "Whatever." She looks down rubbing her legs and I grab her putting her on my lap.
Nick: "Stop baby please." I move my head down to her legs still red and give them small kisses. I feel a hand go into my hair and I rest my chin on her legs looking up at her. She gives me a small smile and I return it, getting up to grab the wax strips and throwing them away.
Y/N: "WAIT!" She gets up and puts her leggings on.
Nick: "You don't need them Y/N." I look at her and she shakes her head.
Y/N: "These bitches were expensive." She laughs and grabs them from me.
Nick: "Okay but you better not use them again or I'll have to punish you." I say sternly.
Y/N: "W-what?" Her face turns to a crimson color and I laugh.
Nick: "Nothing. Come on let's eat."
She smiles excitedly and we head downstairs.

This was💩 shit!
I have no ideas doe sooooo

This was💩 shit!I have no ideas doe sooooo

Stay hydrated

Stay hydrated