Part 2

Jungkook's POV

I came back to South Korea and ever since Ari came back from Europe, we've been having arguments. Endless arguments. Every night and day, we've been screaming and shouting. The four walls surrounding us that once felt home, was now more like of a suffocating box – nothing but just an empty space with the furniture filling it up.

"Why aren't you believing me?!" She was screaming and yelling everywhere. "Then, what are these?" I threw out the pictures sent by an anonymous person. It was her, kissing another man in Europe.

"You're going to believe them instead of me?" She threatened as she walked towards me. Before, I used to lower my head and listen to everything she would say. But it's not going to happen today. "Why? Are you going to say you want a divorce again?"

"Yeah!" She confidently said. "Alright, if that's what you want. Go and take your things with you!" I motioned to our room.

"You're such an a**h*le Jungkook!" She yelled while making her way towards our bedroom.

"And I'm so stupid to believe everything you've said!" I slowly sat on the couch in our living room as I covered my face with my hands. "When did things start going wrong?" I spoke under my breath.

Y/N's POV

As soon as the plane landed, I've received a call from Jun. "Y/N," he faked a cry. "Do you see what's happening? He's taking you away from me!"

I laughed, "Jun stop the act. What's the matter?"

"Didn't I tell you before, that someone might take my assistant away from me after the party?" His voice was so dramatic. "I saw you with that guy and the both of you looked like you were longing for each other's presence!" He faked another cry.

"Come on Jun. I told you that I just need to visit a few of my close friends here, then I'll go back to Japan." I said.

"I know. How long are you going to be there?"

"Uhmmmm..." I thought for a moment. "Didn't I tell you before? I'll be staying her for one month."

"Still, that's too long!" He whined like a child.

"Jun, it doesn't suit you." I chuckled. "Anyways, I'll message you okay?"

"Okay. Take care Y/N."

"You too, take care." With that we ended the call. I headed outside and saw a familiar face waiting for me. His boxy smile had only made him looked more handsome than he ever was. "Taehyung!" I waved at him.

"Y/N!!!" He ran to me and gave me the biggest hug I could ever receive from him. "How have you been?" We both asked the same time, and we ended up laughing together. "Okay, you go first." He rubbed the back of his neck then took my luggage from me.

"Well, I work as a photographer's assistant in Japan." I smiled widely. "And you said, you'll just be there for a week," he pouted after putting my luggage at the back of his car. "Aww, you're so cute." I pinched his fluffy cheek.

"I missed you Y/N," he spoke as he took my hand away from his cheek. He caressed it with his soft hand then continued, "so much." His eyes were glistening and was telling me something else. There was more to it. Blood rushed through me, so I immediately pulled my hand away from him, "Do you think we should go now?"

"Ye-yeah," he stuttered and opened the car door for me. "Thanks Taehyung. I missed you and the other guys too," I smiled to him before taking a seat inside.

Jungkook's POV

I don't know how many drinks I've already taken. I was sitting on a bar; it wasn't the one where loud music will be hyping up the party-goers. It was the quiet and solemn one. People around me were chattering and kept on mumbling things I could not understand.