Hatred ends

After what felt like a lifetime to her, Lilianne finally fought her struggles and moved in with her grandmother, Sylvie.
She never saw much of her at all but she always loved her grandma. Lilianne called her her granmama since when she was younger she couldn't say it properly. Luckily though, she lived near her school so she could have a lye in.

It was her first day back on the 16th may. She woke up at the crack of dawn and got ready into her favourite Monday outfit for sixth form.

She ate her breakfast, pot noodle of course and got her Jordan 1's on and got ready for her first day

She left at 8:30 and out walked Scott. 'UGHH... he is literally the most boring,annoying... handsome sexy man I've ever....omg ugh why does someone I hate have to be so attractive'
'Hey Lilianne, miss me much' Scott said with a smirk and a wink that would make anyone faint. Of course she didn't.
'UGHH not at all p*ss of please' she groaned.
'Oh please get a grip you stupid brat just go back to your dad no one wants you here anyway' his horrible side came out the side that stopped her from liking him. He than thought to himself that he was too harsh but he also realised he couldn't let her now his true feelings.
'Scott you are a horrible piece of sh*t I hope you rot in hell, also I want to go back too, but guess what I can't because some d**khead run him over and killed him. There I have said it now, you happy?' She screamed doing the middle finger at him

She stormed of to go back to the house.
'Lilianne wait please, I didn't know' he said.
'Well you do now don't you!' She shouted. Waiting for him to be a d**k again she kept an ear out, and what she heard shocked her.
'Listen please, I love you more than I love myself I am horrible because you don't feel the same. I need you in my life. You may think I hate you but I only do because you hate me'
'Scott' she whispered yet loud enough for him to hear. 'I only hated you because you hated me. I love you' slowly turning her head back around,she saw him run towards her.
When he finally reached her, she collapsed as the first stage of the virus had kicked in.

Heart broken, he rang an ambulance after his one chance to lose his virginity, which was all he wanted, was over, but now he didn't hate her nor love her anymore.