Horror struck

The clock struck yet another hour as Lilianne suffered yet another insufferable anxiety waiting for the results. 'F**k I'm pregnant aren't I?... but how I haven't had sex since well ever. I'm just over thinking. It's nothing.' Lilianne muttered under her breath.
'Honey, you're ok, you are just over reacting' said her dad. When she was 2 their mother passed and since then her father was like a mother too.
'Miss Lilianne Butler, we have your results' the young hot doctor called, his deep sexy voice echoed throughout the room. They both stood up and followed him to the room. 'Miss this is some bad news, you have the fatigavirus, and I'm afraid, it's incurable' Lilianne dropped down to her knees in complete and utter disbelief balling her eyes out.
'Wh...what is it doc' asked her father as she couldn't speak.
'Your daughter will begin to get tired and her organs will eventually fail and she will pass away of a slow and painful death'

This put her in a deep depression leaving her with panic attacks and in hospital in ICU for a month. Her father would always visit her. With her favourite snacks pot noodle. Everyone among her was alone and wanted to be like her. But she knew she had the worst life she could've had. The depression had ups and downs. Her ups were when she had her father around of course. He was her everything. Her whole life had him in. Yet the night of Friday 13th March a drunken driver killed him as he was crossing the zebra crossing changing her life forever well so she thought.