Hospital

The distinct sound of sirens began to fade as Lilianne left Scott behind. He was so scared, what started out as hatred had changed. He jumped in his dirty grey toyota yaris and sped his way to the hospital.

When he arrived he begged the cashier to tell him where she was. In responce she goes 'Room number 27.' He sprinted to that room, well he tried. He ended up near room 47 probably before finally making it there. He was about to go in before a voice told him not to as it 'was damgerous' so as much as he wanted to ignore him he didn't. With his trembling leg he sat im the waiting room. He was waiting and waiting for it to all end to continue what they were just starting. 'Please be ok...please b...'
'She is, would you like to go see her' the voice of the man who told him not to go in came back, this time though he actually saw him. 'Although you'll have to wear this.' He was passed  folded blue scrubs and a face covering. 'Why though sir.' What Scott didn't know was that she  had a virus so rare that she is one of few who had it. 'Didn't you know young man...she has a very rare virus. The reason she came is because it has gotten worse. Because it's so rare, we dont have a cure, nor do we know if it's contagious.' Scott began trembling at the thought. He always hated her not knowing about that. He began blaming things on himself. 'May I get changed into this?'
'Oh why yes of course sorry young sir.'
'Please call me Scott.' Before the doctor could respond, Scott had walk into the bathroom. Two or three minutes later he came out and revealed a very muscular body which was very attractive. He then just let himself in the room. His heart stopped...