CHAPTER 04

••••

••••

THREE YEARS LATER....

"Hermione slow down!!" I chuckled at my sister whilst she packed as recklessly as ever.

"D!! We're going to the quidditch world cup!!!. . .Daphnee!!! Yesss!!" She jumped excitedly. Even though she wasn't a big fan of quidditch...this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"It was so nice of Mrs. Weasley to let me tag along. . .seeing as I'm a snake and all. . ." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on! Stop whining about Ron and Harry!. .they'll come around." She tried to assure me but I COULDN'T agree.

"Sure hope so. . .are the twins going to be there 'mione?" I looked at my trunk.

"The twins?. . .Ofcourse they'll be there. . .wait you want to know if George is going to be there!!" She smirked at me.

Fred and George had been my closest friends out of my house when I was sorted in Slytherin. Hermione was nice enough,even though her two best friends didn't leave a single chance of calling me a snake. Despite the Weasely twins being identical. . .I couldn't help but develop a liking towards George. He always had the right things to say.

"Why would I? No!. . .Fred and George are equal to me!. . .they are one entity for Merlin's sake!" I said with the best shocked expression I could conjure.

Hermione looked up from her trunk.

"What!?" I asked.

"Yo- you said Merlin's sake!!! You're learning!!!"

"No I didn't!"
"Hm? Yeah?..well we'll see" Hermione winked at me, shutting her own trunk forcefully.

"Daphne! Hermione!! Come down at once..look who's here!"

Mum called from the kitchen. I flashed a knowing grin at Hermione and we both ran down the stairs almost falling flat on our faces.

Standing in the kitchen were three red haired male figures. A tall lean man with blue eyes, smiling down at us. A shorter version of him grinning admirably at me and an even shorter version...looking at Hermione in amazement.

"Good afternoon Mr. Weasley" I cooed as he came and wrapped me and Hermione in a short hug.

"Hiii!! You were supposed to write to me traitor!" George said threateningly as I grinned at him.

"Ask her!! She didn't stop writing to Ron and Harry! I couldn't get hold of my own owl." I chuckled and poked Hermione on her head.

"It's my owl tooo!!" She protested.

"And you have Crookshanks now!!" I snapped back, being aware of Jenna Potter living in my house.

"Whatever!" She gulped and walked over to greet Ron.