Chapter 11

-Dans POV-

Once it was over Eve smiled then ran away up into her room.

Red eyes.. Does that mean it's been made? A connection.. I contemplate to myself.

I smile it had to be, it had been made. I felt merriment inside. But it also saddened me; it meant one day I'll have to change her. Painful for us both. My mind taken to the brink of insanity and her whole body becoming new. All I can hope now is that that day doesn't come very soon.

-Eves POV-

I felt whole.

I haven't really ever felt like that. Dan made me though. The kiss was beautiful. I'd never experienced one before. So much bliss filled me.

There's a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say. It's Phil.

"You're happy" he cheered sitting beside me. I can only blush.

"I want to try and communicate with you though minds. I need to learn and Dans minds blocking me out." He clarifies. He explains further that he's done some research so I won't see anything bad.

"Go ahead." I say confidently.

Now he just sits eyes screwed shut. Concentrating so hard. He stops for a second and takes a deep breath. Then goes back to just focusing upon it. Slowly and ever so quietly his voice creeps into my head

|Hello... Eve... Hello.. Can you.. Hear me?|

He opens his eyes shocked and stunned.

"YES!"

Both gleefully we smile at each other. "Quick!" Phil burst out "Try to say something back!"

So I think, Hello.

Phil yells, "I heard! This is amazing!" He was as excited as a pulse of energy. He giggles "Soo.. You and Dan kissed? Some ones not afraid now are they?" He was a school boy teasing you in the play ground. All I can do is go bright red and smile stupidly. Both of us fall in a heap of laughter.

After several deep breaths to regain in all the air we had lost. We end up lying down staring up at the ceiling.

''Do you love him now?'' Phil turns to you, so I turn to him and sigh.

"Yer.. I think I do"

Later on after a long conversation about who knows what Phil leaves me to sleep. It was a relief.